But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Surprise, Claire.

I woke up at about 2 am to a phone call from a number I hadn't yet discovered who it belonged to.

"H-Hello?"

"Frankie I need you to come get me."

"Who is this?"

"Claire."

"Where are you?"

"Jail." 

I sighed and told her I would be there in a few. She is lucky that I have m'y drivers license and that I'm a nice guy, or else she would be screwed. I crawled out of bed and pulled on some jeans and grabbed a random shirt, which happened to be a button up one that I left open because it was Claire. Claire is like my best friend. I don't need to wear a shirt around her. I grabbed my keys and drove to the jail. I walked inside, grabbed Claire and drug her to the car and strapped her in like a little kid. The car ride was mostly silence. 

" I'm so-"

"Save it. We are going to your house, you will get clothes and your stuff for school, and you are spending the night at my house since your parents are not here this weekend. And no, you don't have a choice."

"Thanks Frank." She replied and leaned over and kissed my cheek, which I thought was only a friendly peck. When we arrived back at my house it was around 3:30. I fumbled with my keys, trying to find the right one. 

"Frank?" 

 I turned to look at her and raised an eyebrow. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I didn't do anything. No kissing back, no grabbing her boobs. Nothing. When she pulled away I stared at the ground.

"Claire... I'm gay. Don't get me wrong Claire. I mean, Hun, if I were straight I'd fuck you in a second. But I'm just not  into girls." 

    Claire kinda laughed and  seemed to be okay with me being gay. I think she was more relieved that I didn't just reject her. I thought she knew that I was gay. She should have figured it out when I rejected most of her friends that she introduced to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's kind of short.
But I needed to get an update in this week.
Im working on the 5th chapter and im gonna try to Have it up by tonight.
Its been a Busy week. Dx