Status: NEW STORY

Beautiful Lie

the day of hell

I woke up the next moring cuddled up to my dad.I Tried to wake him up till I saw he had blue lips and his chest stayed in place.I started screaming and cryin into his chest begging for him to wake up. Calling uncle Matt telling him that my dad has was dead was the hardist thig i ever had to do.He told me that he and the guys, and girls would be there as fast as they can. I just sat there crying till i heard running footsteps coming up the stairs. My uncles stoped in their tracks seeing my dad laying there on the bed cold and lifeless. I got up and ran to my uncle brian and started cryin again into his chest and repeating" he's dead" over and over again till uncle brian took me downstairs where all the girls were. While I just sat down on the couch stairing at the wall my uncle had called 911 and told them what had happened. As I sat there I remebered that I had to call Travis and tell him that I was taking a break from freestyle.
T:hello?
M: hey Trav its fiction.
T:whats up baby girl?
M: My father just died so I'm taking some time off from freestyle for a little bit.
T: Babygirl I'm so sorry take as much time as you meed if you get lonely come down to maryland special greg misses his partner in crime.
M: haha tell him I miss him to and I might come visit soon but I have to go love you Trav see you soon.
T: see you soon babygirl just call me when your on the plane and when your coming and I'll pick you up love you to babygirl bye
M:bye
I hung up the phone and put my head in my hands not noticing that Aunt Val was looking at me. "Yes aunt Val?" I asked her. " You really gonna go to see travis soon?" she asked. " Yea I might just to get away from things" " Whatever helps you baby you do it" " thanks aunt Val" " no problem" I hugged her then walked out of the room not knowing when I got to Travis's house was the romance that was about to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
travis will be in chapter 4