Status: Living happily ever after...well as happy as you can get with werewolves and vampires.

Oh Yeah...It's Hot

19. the Wedding

I can’t believe how fast everything has gone in the last several months. Tomorrow was the wedding and I was so excited, but Paul on the other hand was really nervous and it showed. I was in the middle of packing a bag since the girls and I were going to stay at a bed and breakfast in town since it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. “Are you still nervous?” I asked Paul who was sitting on the bed watching me pack.

“No, I’m fine.” He said. I looked at him and snickered. He was such a bad liar.

“Ok, well I am finished packing. Kim and Emily are outside waiting for me…I better go.” I said.

“You don’t have to.” He said.

“Yes I do. I’ll see you tomorrow and remember I’ll be the one walking toward you in a white dress.” I said. He stood up and walked over to me. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me toward him.

“Ok, I’ll be the one in a tux smiling at you.” He said about to plant a kiss on my lips.

“Nah…no kisses till the wedding.” I said stopping him. He groaned and I stepped back. “Bye.” I said walking past him but smacked his ass. He followed me out to the front yard just as the guys were walking up. They were gonna stay with Paul tonight so the house would be trashed like always. Kim and Emily got out of the car then rushed over to me. They grabbed my bags and put them in the car. “See you all tomorrow.” I said getting in. The three of us got in and headed to the B&B. I was so excited. Everything was at the room waiting for us. Stuff to do facials with, our nails, and relax. I we stayed up for a few hours after watching Bride Wars then went to bed.

~Next Day~

I got up at around nine and everyone jumped into action with getting everything ready. Hair, makeup, dresses, etc. Around two or three the Cullens all showed up to help me get ready along with Kim and Emily. We all talked, laughed, and had a good time. A few short hours later I was ready along with everyone else heading to the spot the wedding was gonna be at. Everyone lined up and I got behind everyone. I decided to have Jake walk me down the aisle since he was like my brother. “Ready?” he asked as it got to be our turn to walk down.

“As I’ll ever be.” I smiled up at him. The music started and we made out way down the aisle toward Paul who was waiting for me with a smile on his face. Once there I gave Jake a hug and kiss on the cheek then he placed my hand in Paul’s and took his place behind him as his best man. The ceremony was so romantic and just how I imagined it would be. We finished and headed to the reception to dance, eat, and basically have a good time. I was so happy to finally be his wife, nothing in the world could ruin this day for me. We had our first dance; Sam and Billy both volunteered to do the father/daughter dance with me since my dad had passed. Everyone had a good time, they gave toasts, ate, congratulated us, took pics and etc. Before I knew it, it was time for us to toss the bouquet then do the garter belt and get ready to leave for our honey moon in St. Augustine, FL; a place I’d been to several times and fell in love with. We headed out to the taxi that was waiting for us to take us to the airport. We said bye to everyone and got in. We did the basic thing you would do at an airport; wait, board, sit, sleep, wait for the flight to land then got off. A private driver was waiting on us to take us to the bed and breakfast that I researched, I was on Anastasia Island, you could see the beach, and everything was beautiful. We got to the room and put our bags up.

“Have I told you how beautiful you looked today?” he asked as we laid on the bed cuddling since we were exhausted from the day.

“I don’t believe you have.” I said looking over at him.

“Well you looked absolutely beautiful.” He said. I smiled up at him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Thank you.” I smiled. Tonight would be the first night of having sex as a married couple and I couldn’t wait for more. I couldn’t wait to have kids with him, move to a different house, have great jobs, and then watch the kids grow up. I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him and I’m happy he’s all mine.

~THE END~
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to those of you who read it.