E.D.E.N

Eden is not quite human. She has been manufactured to be the ULTIMATE weapon. Skilled in combat, firearms and she can even pilot any vehicle. Half human, and half mechanical. She is highly deadly.

After being locked in a containment cell on a high security prison ship, on its way to deliver her to be euthanized on the largest floating prison station in the galaxy, the prison ship is intercepted by a team of deadly mercenaries ordered to retrieve her and return her to her creator, a secret underground research organization.

But although being "rescued" Eden doesn't agree with it. After killing and putting up a fight with the mercenary team the ship crash lands on "New Terra" a human colonized world. Full of humans and a mix of other creatures and alien lifeforms. In an unlikely fold of events a bounty hunter by the name of Jack Fox finds the wreckage of the downed mercenary ship while tracking down one of his fugitives on the run from the law. He decides to take her home to rest.

Now after Eden's awaken she has no recollection of her identity. But Jack soon learns of Eden's situation as the warrant for her death is streamed on every network over the southern nebula. Jack must make a decision. Turn her in, and earn the rewards, or help her evade capture and certain death, by finding out her true identity, and find out the truth. All while evading deadly mercenary teams, the Federal Alliance and the organization that wants her back...