E.D.E.N

PROLOGUE

LOCATION: Octanus System, aboard prison ship “SOLARIIS” on route to planet VULCAN.
TIME: 2:17 AM
DATE: 22nd of July, 2834.AD

“Security protocols are activated and online. Containment field activated. Prisoner 80125 is locked down, initiating freeze burn synchronization in thirty seconds.” The ships A.I voice was synthesized and smooth. Officer Bennett stared out of the main window that looked down upon the giant room. Eight heavily armed prison guards lined the walls inside the locked down chamber. Their tactical suits made them look like large odd aliens, their oxygen helmets made their appearance just that little more frightening.

“I see everything is in order Mr. Bennett.” Officer Bennett’s attention was now focused to the main doorway. The automatic doors hissed closed, emerging from it, a large man entered into the main control room, his posture straight and lean. His uniform smoothed and ironed to perfection, it was obvious that he wore it with great pride. It was the captain and warden of the ship.
“Yes sir, Talia has now activated the freeze burn. She will be sleeping soundly until our arrival to the facility.” The warden stood next to Officer Bennett, staring coldly out at their precious prisoner, their cargo.
“Good. No one enters the chamber, understand?” The warden still did not make eye contact with Officer Bennett.
“This chamber is strictly off limits.”
“I understand sir.” Officer Bennett replied intently. They both watched as prisoner 80125 went into cold freeze; her eyes stared back at them, her blue eyes burning into theirs. She gave a slight smirk as the large metal cover closed on her containment tube. The warden then exited the control room.
“I want updates of her neural network patterns.” Officer Bennett turned his head to listen on.
“I want to know what she is thinking and dreaming about.” The warden then saluted the two guards positioned on either side of the door and briskly exited the room. The door gave a clean hiss while it closed. Officer Bennett exhaled deeply and crossed his arms.
“I hope we know what we’ve got ourselves into.”

The containment tubes metal door closed with a heavy clunk. Followed by a large blue force field that materialized around the containment tube, it gave off a slight humming sound. Talia, the ships A.I confirmed the lock down sequence.
“Final lock down procedure COMPLETE. Prisoner 80125 is secure.”
“Thank you Talia.” Officer Bennett took one final look at the containment tube, and left the room. A holographic I.D badge was suspended two inches on the main containment tubes door. It read the following:

<STATUS: FREEZE BURN INITIATED>
SAFE MODE <ACTIVATED> (PASS KEY REQUIRED FOR PREMATURE RELEASE)
PRISONER 80125
E.D.E.N