Status: The scariest and creepiest story i've ever written.

Me, Myself, and Them

The first night

"Wyatt, Anna. It's dinnertime!" Jack's voice came from a speaker in the wall. I looked over at my door and saw Wyatt standing in the doorway.
"What was that?" I asked motioning towards the speaker. Wyatt smiled and pushed a black button by the door.
"Coming Jack." He said. I turned around on the table I was standing on to hang posters. I had unpacked almost all of my stuff. Wyatt looked around at all of the posters and drawings on my walls.
"Jack and Kate put an intercom through both buildings so they can keep an eye on us. They didn't used to have it but Nick tried running away when he was 13." He said walking over to my desk. I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Can you get me down? And, who's Nick?" I asked reaching for him. Wyatt laughed and walked over to me. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up. He was so strong. He held me up in the air and twirled me around before he plopped me on my bed. I giggled. He reached down to help me up and I pulled him down on my bed. He laughed and rolled on top of me.
"Wyatt! Not fair you're stronger than me!" I screeched. We wrestled for a minute until he pinned me to the bed. His face was only an inch away from mine. The next thing I knew, Wyatt leaned down and kissed me. We hadn't known each other for long but I couldn't help but kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands found my waist.
"Seriously Wyatt! I'm going to eat your pizza!" Hannah yelled into the intercom. We both laughed and got up.
"We are coming Hannah." I giggled pressing the button. Wyatt took my hand as we walked up to the main house.
"So who's Nick again?" I asked. Wyatt sighed and put his arm around my waist.
"Nick is Mark's... well... other side." Wyatt said. I frowned for a second and then realized what he meant. All of the kids were just like me. They all had another side that was completely different from who they are. I hadn't noticed that anyone else had MPD until dinner. We all sat in the living room eating pizza and watching a movie. Gina was sitting next to me on the couch. We were all having fun until Gina started crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked. She just sat there crying for a few minutes. Everyone rolled their eyes at her.
"Shut up Wanita." Devin said. I couldn't believe they were ignoring this innocent little girl. Suddenly, she stopped crying and started giggling. I was so confused. Then i realized what was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be more I just haven't written it yet