My Best Friend's Brother

Chapter Eight

“Come on, it’s time to get up.” Olivia said shaking me. “I wanna stay home today!” I whined, “But then you’ll miss your boyfriend’s last day of school, would you?” Oh yeah, I forgot that. I’m now officially dating Chad and I couldn’t be happier. “I’m still not moving.” I said rolling over. “Fine, I’m getting Chad.” Olivia said leaving my room.

“Come on, you have one more week of school, get up!” Chad said shaking me. “No!” I turned my head towards him. “Come on, just do it for me.” Chad said lying next to me. “Don’t do that.” I said covering his face. “Do what?”

”Look at me. Just look the other way. I really can’t take your hotness.”

“Then hurry up and get ready.” Chad said getting up and leaving the room. I still didn’t get up, I hated mornings, and getting up at five didn’t help at all either. “I’m about to put you in the shower.” Chad said coming back into my room. “I doubt that.” I said pulling the blanket over my head. “You asked for it.” Chad came over and picked me up.

“Okay, okay, I’m up! There’s no need to put me in the shower!” I said trying to squirm out of his grip. “No, you asked for it!” Chad put me in the shower and turned the water on. “I hate you so much right now.” I said glaring at Chad. “Love you too!”

I took a shower last night so I didn’t have to this morning. But now thanks to Chad I have to straighten my hair. I turned the water off and walked back to my room. “I hate you.” I said before closing my bedroom door. I picked out whatever I could find, I was still half asleep. I got dressed and put my makeup on before going to the bathroom to do my hair. “Forget it,” I said looking in the mirror. I was too lazy to do it today. I just put it in a messy bun and went downstairs.

“Look who finally decided to get ready.” Olivia said looking up from her bowl of cereal. “Well I really didn’t have a choice.” I said looking at Chad. “Hey, I tried to be nice with you but that didn’t work.” He said sitting down with his bowl of cereal.

“You guys have five minutes before you have to leave.” Tom said walking out of the house with Justin to take him to school. I grabbed a package of pop tarts before Olivia dragged me out of the house with Chad. They were the type of people that got everything done fast, I was the one that took my time with everything.

“This is way too early for me!” I said getting in the passengers seat. “Well yeah, it’s only seven in the morning.” Olivia said handing my backpack to me once she got into the backseat. “I might need this huh?” I asked looking down at it. “It’s a good thing you’re cute.” Chad said looking at me before starting up the car. “You did tell me that you two are dating right? Because you are acting the same,” Olivia said.

“Just because we’re dating doesn’t mean that we’re all over each other like you and Dalton are.” Chad said; he didn’t like the way Dalton was always all over his sister. If you haven’t noticed already, Chad was the protective type. “We are not all over each other all of the time, just a lot of the time!”

“And I don’t like seeing it.” Chad pointed out. They kept arguing the rest of the ride to school while I just sat there and looked out the window. I was actually awake in the car but once we walked into the school I was tired all over again. “I’m going to find Dalton now.” Olivia said walking off once we walked down the hall.

“I swear we aren’t even best friends anymore.” I said looking after her. “Just wait till summer, you guys will be together all of the time, just like old times.” Chad said taking my hand. “So I see that you guys are finally together.” Deanna said smiling at us. “You’re actually happy that we’re together?” I asked, I mean I know that she was sweet but not that sweet.

“I’m the one that broke up with him so you could get together.” I looked up at Chad and he shrugged. “Well no one tells me anything anymore.” I said to myself. “It’s not like we would really last, I mean with me going to New York and him going to Stanford, there’s no way that the relationship would really last, at least not with us.” She did have a point; neither of them liked long distance relationships. With Chad going to Stanford, he’ll only be a few hours away.

Once the bell rang we all went our separate ways to class. For once I was actually starting to feel good about myself. There was actually something good going on in my life now.

“We never hangout anymore,” Olivia said once I got to class. “I know, you said that a few days ago.” I said sitting down next to her. “How about today, we just go to the mall with just the two of us.” I shrugged. “As long as you don’t blow me off for Dalton like you always do.”

“I won’t as long as you don’t blow me off for my brother.” Olivia said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leighton's outfit
Olivia's outfit
Welp, here's another chapter (:
Thanks for all of the comments and subscriptions so far!
comment & subscribe!