Status: its a completed story, since i had it on quizilla under the name 'how far we've come', but i was bored so i edited it and posted it here.

In Over My Head

Epilogue

*Approximately 26 Weeks Later*

"Are you sure you wanna be here?" Damian asked as we enter the warm mall, "Wont you be more comfortable, say like at your house, asleep, watching T.V, not freezing to death?"

I smiled at the warmth from the Mall's heater, "Nah, I'm good, 'sides i want ice cream!"

"I thought you weren't supposed to eat junk food" He cocks an eyebrow at me glancing at my ginormous bulging stomach. I pat my baby and frown at him, "Matthew wants ice cream so bugh!" I stick out my tongue at him.

"You're naming him 'Matthew'? I thought you settled on Marcus?" He asks as we walk into Ben&Jerry's and sit ourselves down in a booth in the corner. My stomach is uncomfortably pressed against the table so i turn and lay down instead.

"Well i don't really know" I admit rubbing my belly.

"Is it even a boy?" He asks.

"I want it to be a surprise but I'm super sure it's gonna be a boy, this kid keeps kicking me hard" As if to agree my baby kicks my stomach. Somehow it's a wonderful feeling; creepy, but magical.

Damian chuckles and orders for us; the usual; two Ice cream shakes, mine Cherry Garcia swirled with Macadamia Chocolate (Weird cravings) and Damian's; Cheesecake Brownie. With my finger i dipped into my cup and got a huger glob of delicious goodness.

It's been like eight months since i got pregnant and boy it doesn't get any easier; especially when Jasper left and i had to start senior year at my High School. Every year there's like at least 3 or 4 girls who wind up pregnant in the graduating class; but for some *UGH* reason I'm the only one this year. It's humiliating! I even have to attend special pregnancy classes at the High School! Though, of course Mindy empathizes, her baby was born this October on the 31st! Isn't that bad ass; They've calculated my baby to be born in January 28th. Bleh.

But the good thing is that I've had Damian through all this; right from the start when he saw me the first day of school he didn't even ask; he just walked me to my homeroom class and glared at anyone who stared. He gained some major maturity and I'm grateful for that.

Brittany Barnes is of course, a bitch as always, but the fact that Damian likes me more is a major protection shield; she wont even look at me now; except for the usual sneer. Lara White moved away to god knows where; maybe devastated about Ever, or maybe she just dropped out and decided to be a daddy's girl for the rest of her life.

Speaking of Daddy; my faithful father has now grown to love my gigantic belly; he wants me to name my baby after him- god, he's crazy.

I shivered slightly from the coldness of the ice cream treat, "Here" Damian says automatically handing me his jacket. See what i mean!! He's so sensitive and compassionate!

I sit up and take it, slipping my goose bumped arms through the green camo sleeves. But as i look up i see her headed this way. Ugh, I should've known, where Damian is she will be too. She rocks her hips from side to side making her skirt shimmy; who wears a skirt in December??

"Hi, D" she says smiling seductively at him; practically raping him with her eyes. I gag into my shake trying not to laugh. Damian chuckles at my reaction and noticeably scoots a bit farther from Whorey-Britt. "Hey" he replies.

"So i was thinking.." She says fingering Damian's shaggy brown hair.

"Really? You finally figured out what your tiny brains for! Good for you!" I grin with a cheery voice and Damian laughs but coughs to cover it up.

She purses he lip and glares at me; i swear- i can nearly see her devil horns!! "Look, little miss Teen Mom; You already had your fun, obviously, i don't know why you insist on keeping Damian tied in a leash when everyone knows your just a tease to anyone who's not in your little emo cult"

I roll my eyes at her, "Your the expert on sex, maybe i should've come to for protection, right?" I throw back at her, "SO why don't you just leave and go work the streets; you're fancy car's not gonna pay itself, y'know"

Damian's eyes open wide as Brittany moves to pounce at me, "Whoa! I never thought I'd say this but do NOT get in fight, girls, there's enough of me to go around"

I roll my eyes and stand up, meaning to leave but Brittany puts her foot out and trips me. I don't fall but my stomach jerks uncomfortably, "Fucking whore!" I yell, "That was a cheap shot!"

"So are you! Tell me where you're baby's daddy's at, Andy? Huh? Oh wait, lemme guess he didn't want you, right? That baby's the result of a one-night stand, so really, who's the real whore here?" She throws back at me, smirking triumphantly when my shoulder's lower from the agony her words bring me.

Damian stands "Brittany, that's enough, leave, now, just leave Andy and me alone from now on"He orders at her. A flash of pain crosses her eyes but then it's replaced by cold indifference.

I look away from her as she leaves and stare at my feet; not many people are here so most didn't pay attention to our little scene but for some reason my heart still pounded with humiliation. I pat my belly; It's okay, i love you, no matter what anybody says; you're not a product of a one night stand, nor a mistake like i was, you're a little miracle, a blessing, as Mindy calls it, i hope you know that.

Then Damian's arms are around me. I take comfort from his warmth; he smells of a good Cologne. He's taller than me, I'd forgotten; my head lays against his chest as i sigh deeply. "I'm sorry" He murmurs into my hair causing chills to go down my back; the vibration from his voice soothes me, "Brittany's a bitch, we all know that"

I give a half-hearted laugh, "I'm gonna make sure my kid doesn't go for girls like that"

"So you expect him to hook up with a nice band geek?" he asks and i hear the smile in his voice.

"Yesh" I whine childishly.

He chuckles and strokes my hair for a moment then leans down and kisses my hair.I sigh and he kisses my forehead then. He wipes my loose black hair from my face with his slightly cold hands and kisses my cheek. My eyes close and he kisses my eye lids. His kisses are causing me to grow hot and cold all at the same time. Then his lips trail down my nose towards my lips. Just as they brush them my baby kicks my stomach; hard. I groan which causes Damian to make the kiss deeper.

I don't know why I don't stop him; maybe because he's being gentle and passionate; not hormone-fueled and forceful like before; maybe because i like it (which i kind of do), maybe because I want to thank him for being a loyal friend; i dunno; I just go with the flow and kiss back.

"..'Love you.." he murmurs against my lips. Something jerks wrongly inside my stomach as my baby kicks almost as if protesting. I cringe away from Damian and nearly fall to the floor.

"Wait! No, I'm sorry, i didn't mean to do that!" Damian says not understanding what's going on. I shake my head rapidly; the contractions are horrible; I've been having them for over a week but none have been as painful as this. I take a gasp of breath and scream a blood curdling scream.

One of the workers runs over, "Sir" He says to Damian, "I'm going to have to ask you to leave, you and you're girlfriend have been causing an awful lot of rucus, are customers don't want to have their holiday spirit ruined by some teenage drama---"

I scream again, "You fucking moron!My baby's coming!!!" Damian gasps and moves towards me whilst the worker blinks stupidly at me, "I'm gonna sue you!!" I yell out of spite as another contraction hits. I scream and my knees buckle but Damian catches me and begins to quickly rush me out of the store and the mall.

The cold air is brutal against my face and i whimper and grown with every step.

"You cant have the baby!! It's due next month!?" Damian gulps nervously putting me inside the passenger side of my midnight blue car.

"I cant stop labor, Damian!!! Drive goddamit!! I'm not having my baby in a car!!" I scream as another contraction takes over. I breathe rapidly but the edges of my vision are becoming blurrier from the extreme pain. It's like someone took a bull dozer and dropped the big ball on my abdomen. I begin to pass out but yell before i do.

"...dilated nine cm already, we cant hold..."

"...cant take it, she's already passed out from the pain.."

"...sorry, it's too late for the epidural..."

I come to in a bright white room; My dad, Damian, A doctor, and some nurses are all starring at me. A second later i scream as the pain hits. "MAKE IT STOP!!" I yell at the stupid nurses who are all just standing there.

"She's gonna give birth any second" The doctor warns my dad looking for some direction. My eyes bulge, "OBVIOUSLY! That's why you're supposed to GET IT OUT OF ME"

"B-b-but cant you just do something about the pain?" My dad asks taking my hand and Damian does the same looking rather panicked.

"GIMME THE DRUGS OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KEEP THIS THING IN ME!!" I scream and start panting.

"I'm sorry, but like i said it's to late for the pain medication, we could preform a c-section since the cord is wrapped around it's neck, but it would be better for the fetus to be delivered naturally, it's--"

I yell, making the little blood vessels in my eyes pop, "IT'S CHOKING? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? GET IT OUT AND GIVE ME--" but then the worst contraction hit and i got this unbelievably irresistible urge to push.

"It's coming!!" The doctor yelled at the nurses and he got in position between my legs, holding them apart. "Push, Pandora, push!"

I screamed and squeezed both my dad and Damian's hands as i did what i was told, "YOU'VE GOT CONNECTIONS!?! COULDN'T YOU HAVE GOTTEN ME SOME FUDGING DRUGS OR SOMETHING?!" I yell at Damian but he looks pale and frightened.

"Crowning!" The doctor advices me.

"I KNOW THAT!!!" I yell back as tears run down my cheeks and i give the greatest push of all. My nails break as they dig into Damian and my dad's hands and they scream with me.

Then it stop. for a second all is quiet and then i cry cuts through the silence.

Both Damian and my dad drop my hand and move towards the baby.

"What is it?" I pant closing my eyes wearily feeling the snip of the scissor against the umbilical cord. Mother and child are separated. Some sense of loss saddens me.

"A girl!" One of the nurses respond, I can hear as they clean her and clear her air way. A girl; i suppose i was wrong; oh well. But although i expected to be disappointed, I'm only a little bit because i can already picture a minie-me with a little gothic dress of dead care bears and a solid dislike for pink. I start to cry hard.

And then- "OW!" I scream.

"what?" someone asks,I think it's the doctor. "I-i.. something feels wrong, ah-ah-ow! my stomach hurts!"

My eyes shoot open and i see the doctor look between my legs to examine; "Th-there's too much blood, it's pouring out"

"NO!" My dad yells. I remember my mom had died from excessive blood loss, my heart pounds as i cry harder and extend my hand; Damian takes it.

"B-but wait, is that..? Is that what i think it is...?" and then all of a sudden I'm pushing again, i don't know why, it's an instinct.

And then-- another cry shakes the room; this one significantly different from the first. My legs quiver but the nurses hold them up, cleaning me. But I'm distracted from the other little body that joined this world.

"Twins??" Both my dad and Damian gasp. "This one's a boy" the doc says.

A boy. A baby boy. My baby boy. I start to cry even more, I've got a little baby boy and a little baby girl.

And then suddenly no one's in the room. I spaced out, i guessed.

"Where's my dad and the babies?" I ask D, who's the only one that's here, next to me.

"They're checking them thoroughly since their premes after all and Vic said something about calling your step-mom."

I groan and relax into my pillow.Damian and i are silent for a whole five minutes, "What's wrong with you?" I ask D feeling rather mellow, I guessed the nurses gave me pain medication now.

That's all it takes to make Damian explode; He jumps up and starts pacing like i do when I'm nervous, "Didn't you here?? The baby girl had the cord wrapped around her neck! That could cause some serious damage right?? And nobody even knew the other baby was in you!! What if somethings wrong with him?? What if something happens to them?? they were only in you for 36 weeks! What if their lungs didn't develop yet? What if they cant see?? What if they're blind! Andy, don't you understand how dangerous that is!!? I--" and then i snatch his hand and pull him to me. My lips meet his and he significantly relaxes, then i pull away.

He looks at me blankly, with alot of surprise, "What was that? Does that mean--, i mean I thought you said--, does that mean that you and i--?"

I shake my head earnestly sad, "No, I'm sorry, I just i thought i should thank you, and rather, a kiss on the cheek seems a bit suckish to me, huh?" I smile a bit. He nods and mimicks my smile then sits at my side.

"Yeah, i guess i know what you mean, and i respect your decision i suppose, just know I'm always here for you" he replies staring at my heart monitor which is beeping in time with my heart. yeah, i wonder why.

Then the door opens and inside walks two nurses, each with a baby in their arms. One in blue and one in pink. I grimace at the pink blanket my baby's wrapped in; sexist much?

They hand D the boy and me the girl. She's beautiful i automatically think. A tuff of chocolate brown hair sleek atop her head and shimmery lashes on her closed eyes. I smile involuntary whilst caressing her small cheek with my finger; she's asleep.

Damian hand's me my other child, he's so handsome; he has a Tiff of deep black hair; just like mine, i smile wider. But he's awake and he's jerking his little feet. So this is the culprit. I lean down and kiss both of them.

Then they open their eyes; I gasp, Nate's are my midnight blue and Athena's are Everard's hazel.

Nate... Athena...? Nathan... Nathaniel... Athena.

"Athena Violet-Love Night; Nathaniel Ever Night" I whisper. Nathaniel; i know means gift from god and Athena is the Greek Goddess of wisdom. She's going to be brilliant, i know.

Then i think of Everard.. and i start to cry; oh how i miss him, Ever is a father and he doesn't even know; somehow that breaks my heart more than his absence. But i know i cant go look for him; that's why my babies surname's will be my surname; not his. He's got a mission to do and after what he's going to go through, if he makes it out alive (No, Pandora, don't think that!), I cant force two children he wont even know upon him. I have the necklace he left for me. I'll pass it on to Athena, in memory of her father. And if someday he comes back, then it'll be perfect. But for now I've got to deal with the two new souls I've brought into this world.

"Hey, Damian, wanna be the godfather?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it's over.. And yes, there's gonna be a sequel.