Status: Active

Runaway

Julie Sparrow/Varpunen, 16, grew up in a fairly normal home, except the secrets behind the door. Her father had a normal behind desk job and her mother was a ‘Model’. Though she never hit it big, she still likes to pretend to have a lot of money and go out and party. Every night since she could remember there was always arguments and fights. Sometimes it would get so bad, everything was taken out on her. Sometimes she just went numb and let it happen, other times she would cry during the lashings, and lastly she’d just runaway before it all started.
She isn’t shy of running away neither. Prior to what you will read, she has run away many times to a friends house, or to her secret hiding spot where her parent’s could never find her.
In this story it’s starting with her arriving in Finland. Where it begins is where she hopes this is the last time she will run away.

~~~~~*****``````````*****~~~~~

Throughout the story there will be some twists and turns.
This is different from most of my stories. Of course Ville Valo (I do not own him or his band and their work) will be in this.
Other then that back to what I was originally saying, the story will have more of a thriller theme. I guess Drama and Romance.

I hope you will enjoy reading this as much as I had writing it.

Comments and Reviews of any kind are welcome. I like the criticism and take whatever I can get out of it as advice what to change for the next chapter/part.

~NN