Status: Rewrite

Suicide Note

The beautiful Jessica Parker has a perfect life. She is very smart, very popular and a cheerleader. And to top it all off, she has a perfect boyfriend. But is it true, or are the smiles just to hide the terrible past that Jessica tries to forget?
But when a mysterious notebook is found in the girls bathroom, Jessica needs to figure out which means more to her, her sanity or the life of the poor Suicide Girl who wrote the notebook. The notebook takes Jessica on a crazy road all in the course of three days, where she meets new people, feels heartbreak and hurts the ones she loves.
Is the notebook going to help Jessica figure out who she really is on the inside, or just destroy her more?
To read it and die?
To not read it and lie?

* * *

When I was 13, I was falling, and falling fast. Depression was eating me up little by little everyday. It was like acid burning through my stomach. Did I want to die? Of course. Did I eat? Hardly. Did I want so badly to end the pain? Undoubtedly. Did I cut? Sure. But in summer I found something that saved my life. I found a reason to live. Instead of looking at all of the pain and hurt in the world, I found something much more beautiful; a crutch that guided me to freedom.
For me, whenever I feel most alone; whenever I wish that I would just disappear; when I feel like evryone is against me and my whole world is crashing down, I watch the sunset; I listen to classical music (prefer the viola); I take a walk in the park or to the beach. Depression sucks. Wishing for death sucks. Living in a world where you feel like no one can hear you cry for help sucks. Losing all hope sucks. But know this: you are not alone. You can get through this. I promise, you can live through this. You will find hope.

* * *

This story is for Jesica Jeu, the most self centered, popular, evil, rude girl I have ever met in my whole life; the only person who ask me if I was okay, the only person who said to keep my chin up,

The only one who actually, somewhat cared.