Bam? What Kind of Name Is That? It Sounds Like a Cleaning Product!

{Part 6}

Earlier that morning Bam, Ville and the rest of the crew left to go and book some ATV's for that afternoon, Anna decided that it was time she got her revenge.

"Oh I see your scars, I know where there from" Anna sings as she goes up to Bam's room and pulls out a pair of his boxers, "Specially carved and bleeding till your dead and gone" she continues to sing as she rubs a handful of chilli powder in the groin of his boxers. "I've seen it all before, beauty and splendour torn" she continues to sing as she heads up to Novak's room, she continues to attack everyone's boxers until eventually they are all covered in chilli, no one is spared not even Ville.

"Anna are you coming?" Ville asks as he enters her room, "Yes, I wouldn’t miss it for the world" Anna replies with a smirk. "Ok, we are just going to get changed" Ville says as he kisses her forehead and leaves her room, "Payback is a bitch" Anna mutters as she heads down to the car.

"Ok, you all get an ATV. Anna who do you want to share with?" Bam asks as he gives her a suggestive wink, "I think I will just watch" Anna says as she clambers up onto the roof of Bam's Hummer. "Ok away we go" Bam yells as he jumps on the ATV and drives away, "Bye Anna" Ville yells as he and the rest of the guys follow Bam.

After about half an hour all the guys drive back, their eyes full of pain. "Well that wasn’t long" Anna says with a smile, "What did you do?" Bam asks as he scratches his groin but that only makes the burning sensation worse. "I am hungry, anyone for chilli?" Anna asks with a smile, "You didn’t, did you?" Ville asks as he rubs the groin of his leather pants. "Payback is a bitch" Anna says with a smile as she jumps off the roof, "I am going to kill you" Bam says as he begins to remove his pants, the rest of the guys quickly follow suit.

Soon a bunch of half naked men take a seat in the Hummer, Anna soon bursts into laughter as she watches the entire guys seat their naked butts. "You will pay" Bam mutters as he starts the Hummer and begins to head down the highway, in a matter of moments there is a flash of red and blue lights and a siren. "It's the cops" Dunn says as he turns around to see a police car behind them, Anna suddenly bursts into more laughter.

"Sir could you please step out of the car" the police officer says when Bam pulls the car over, "Umm I don’t think I can" Bam says as he gazes down. "Sir get out of the car" the police officer says once again, Bam opens the door and steps out of the car. "Sir is there a reason that you are wearing no pants?" the police officer asks though the noise of Anna's incessant laughter, "Yes" Bam replies as he shoots a glance towards Anna.

"I will have to ask the rest of you to get out of the car as well" the police officer says as he opens he door, all of the guys file out of the car, all semi naked. Suddenly Anna jumps out, tears of laughter dripping down her cheeks. Dunn, Novak, Bam and Ville all turn around their eyes are full of hatred. "I will let you off with a warning this time, but next time it will be a rather large fine" the officer says as he hands Bam a ticket and walks back to his patrol car, "Or a small fine in some cases" Anna says as she looks at Bam.

"ANNA!" all four men yell as Anna jumps out of the car and runs towards April and Phil's house.