Bam? What Kind of Name Is That? It Sounds Like a Cleaning Product!

{Part 8}

"A concert?" Anna asks as she stares at Ville and Bam who have huge grins on their faces, "Yes, a concert. We have to go and get the rest of the guys from the airport" Bam says as he starts the Hummer. "It never occurred to you to tell me this earlier?" Anna asks angrily, "Nope" Ville says as he takes a sip of beer. "When is the concert?" Anna asks as she grabs the can from her brother and tips its contents out the window, "Tomorrow night" Bam says as Ville reaches for another beer. Before Anna can snatch the newly opened can from her brother's hand the car comes to a rather abrupt halt, "We are here" Bam yells as he jumps out of the car.

"Flight from Helsinki, Finland arriving now" the voice over the speaker says as threesome enter the airport, "Woo no waiting" Bam yells as he rushes around the room like a child high on sugar. Anna shakes her head in disapproval as she walks over to the terminal to wait for the guys; Bam and Ville walk off in various directions, leaving Anna to wait for the guys alone.

"Anna?" a voice asks from behind her, Anna turns around to see Mige, Burton, Linde and Gas standing behind her. "I missed you guys" Anna says as she pulls them all into a huge group hug, "Obviously" Gas says as they pull apart. "So where is Ville?" Burton asks as they walk over to the luggage carousel, "I don’t know" Anna replies truthfully as she hands they guys a piece of luggage.

"Excuse me maam does this belong to you?" a male voice asks, Anna and the guys quickly turn around to see the security guard holding Bam by the shirt. "Well that depends what did he do?" Anna asks, "We found him on the luggage carrousel trying to go through the x-ray machine" the security guard says as he lets go of Bam. "Fine, I supposed it is mine" Anna says as the security guard lets go of Bam, "Have you see a tall, thin guy with green eyes and medium length brown hair walking around here, he has an accent much like mine" Anna says to the security guard.

"Yeah he is over by the door" the security guard says as he points to the exit, "Thanks" Anna says as the security guard leaves. "Lets' go back to Castle Bam and have a party" Bam says as they all walk over to Ville, "No!" Anna yells in protest as they grab the drunken Ville and walk out to the Hummer.

"Why can’t your cars ever have enough seats?" Burton asks as they start to pile in the car, "Because it is more fun when a hot girl sits on your lap" Bam says as he shoots Anna a suggestive wink. "Uhhh no" Anna says as Burton, Mige, Gas and Linde all pile into the back seat of the hummer, "Hey Gas, you know how much you love me?" Anna asks as she shoots him the puppy dog eyes. "Yeah?" Gas asks hesitantly, "Can I sit on you?" Anna asks, "Ok" Gas says as Anna gives him a smile and takes a seat on his lap.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Bam asks as the moon raises high in the sky, "Ok" everyone choruses as they all take a seat in the living room. "Everyone in a circle" Bam says as he grabs a bottle of tequila from the bar, everyone takes a seat in a circle. "Ok if you do the dare or answer the question you have to drink a shot of tequila" Bam says as everyone nods in agreement, "Ok lets' get the party started" Bam yells.

"Truth or dare Willa?" Bam asks Ville, "Uhhh dare" Ville says after a moment's hesitation. "Ok Ville I dare you to run around the house naked" Bam says with a wicked grin, "Ok" Ville says as he starts to strip. Anna buries her head in Burton's shoulder as the rest of the guys laugh as Ville exits the house and runs around the house, "This is demeaning" Anna mutters.

After a few more questions and dares Anna is one of the few yet to be picked, but her good luck does not last for long. "Truth or dare?" Dunn asks Anna with a smile on his face, "Uhhh truth" Anna says regretfully as the smile on Dunn's face widens. "Who do you want to sleep with in this room the most?" he asks, Anna takes a quick yet unnoticeable glance at Burton. "I change my mind, can I have a dare?" Anna asks, not wanting to reveal her 'crush' on Burton.

"Ok, I dare you to sleep with Bam" Dunn says as he grins towards Bam, "What?" Anna asks as her eyes widen in shock. "I don’t mean have sex with him, unless you want to. You just have to sleep in the same bed as him tonight" Dunn says, "And if I refuse?" Anna asks. "Then you will have to sleep with Novak" Dunn says with an evil grin, "Arrgh fine, Brandon M it is" Anna says.