Sequel: Innocent
Status: Done!

I'd Lie

Chapter 4

Image

"Who is it?" Stupid question.

"Bear!" Stupid answer.

"Hum," I puzzled, "let's see. One thing for sure is that Bear can't knock and/or talk. Two if my cute boyfriend isn't here soon I might just cry."

That made him come in. "Hey there, pretty lady." Smooth.

I giggled as he came and lied down next to me. He kissed me softly. Like all the other kisses, it was perfect. I lied down my head on his chest and put an arm over his torso. Hutch sighed.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"I'm gonna miss this. Coming to your house everyday and being able to have you in my arms," he smiled.

I had to smile. "Me too."

I lied my head back down and he slowly ran his fingers through my hair.

"Alex said that they were talking about us on E! again," I softly said.

He chuckled. "What did they have to say this time?"

Just a few snaps here and there like any other time, I thought.

"They got another one of our dates at the beach."

He put his hands in the air and shook them. "Yay!" He laughed and caused me to laugh.

"Yeah, but they had a picture of us laying down on the blanket."

"With your head on my chest?"

"With my head on your chest."

He sighed. I hated when he sighed. "Why can't they just cut us some slack? Did they say
your name again?"

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p' and intertwining my fingers with his.

"I'm sorry." He kissed my hand in his.

"It's okay. I don't care," I spoke truly.

He kissed my forehead. I loved those kisses.

I sat up. "We should probably pick out my outfit for today."

"Yeah. We probably should."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know some of you have said that my chapters are "short" and I know they are. I'm sorry for that. I should probably combine some of my chapters, but for now, I'm just going to add so many each day (or something in that nature).
School is soon over, but I still have projects for Honors English. :P Please understand! Thank you!