Sequel: Innocent
Status: Done!

I'd Lie

Chapter 5

Image

"I'm gonna go change then be back. Okay?" I said to Hutch.

He laughed and smiled. "Okay."

I smiled and picked up my outfit, kissing Hutch. "Love you!" I yelled back, going into the bathroom.

"Love you, too!" I heard him yell.

I put on my jeans and tank top and looked at myself in the mirror. How did I get so lucky to be with Hutchings Royal Dano? I smiled. I could see my green eyes shine. What can I say? Hutch has made my life wonderful since Nick was nothing to me anymore. I brushed out my now straight red hair -or as I call it, 'Knot Heaven' when it's full of unwanted knots- and put my earrings in and clothing on. I put on my white hat and black Old Navy flip-flops, walking back to my Hutchings.

"Oh, Hutchings!" I said, walking through my door.

"You know I don't like when you use my fir-," he froze.

I closed the door and smiled at him, noticing his stare.

He stood up and walked over to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him. "You can call me by my first name any day as long as I get a kiss in return." I smiled at the words.

I put my arms around his neck. "I can live with that. So, what do you think?"

"I think that you're an angel," he stared, "sent from heaven and made special for me." So
cheesy, but yet so sweet. I smiled and kissed him- and what a slow one it was. Hutch is
amazing. Nick is a jerk. But he was my jerk.

"If I had a pair of wings, I would be your angel on Earth," I smiled, keeping my arms around his neck, but then looked down at my feet.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" he asked, picking my chin up. That's so cute!

I sighed, moving my chin off his hand and looking out the window. "It's Nick."

"You mean the jerk that never answered your calls or texts?" Why does he have to call him that every time we talk about him? Can't he say 'Nick' once?

I nodded my head, looking at Hutch with a tear sliding down each cheek.

"Maddie," he whispered, wiping my tears away with his thumbs. "Don't cry. Please."

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it." I couldn't. I hugged him and held him tight to me.

"It's okay. Don't worry." He rubbed my back, trying to comfort me.

"He's not my best friend anymore, Hutch," I whimpered. "I lost him." At this point, I was choking on my own tears.

"Shhh," he soothed. "I know. Shhhhh."
♠ ♠ ♠
Right now, I'm going through a hard time. My boyfriend just broke up with me and lied to me about why he wanted to break up with me. Now, he has a new girlfriend already! Shocker there. :P
So, I need y'all to please bare with me. I'm not in the best mood right now. Please just stick with me through this!
Also, I have to work Tuesday (7th) through Thursday (16th) so bare with me, please!
I know y'all want chapters out quick, but I can't deal with all this right now. I will get them out as soon as I can, though! You can trust that!