Sequel: Innocent
Status: Done!

I'd Lie

Chapter 7

Image

"When I said I do, I meant that I will 'til the end of all time. Be faithful and true. Devoted to you. That's what I had in mind when I said I do." I felt like I was choking. Joe and Kevin always said this would be mine and Nick's wedding song. It definitely wasn't going to be now. Hutch kissed my head softly. He must have been feeling my pain.

I smiled when he kissed my head. He didn't care if I was good at singing or not. Which he said I was, but I never believed it for a minute. Then, he started talking the chorus out.

"When I said I do, I meant that I will 'til the end of all time." He kissed me there. "Be faithful and true." And there. "Devoted to you." And there again. "That's what I had in mind when I said I do." Oh, do I really have to say it?

I looked up at him. How could someone be so adorable? "I love you," the words just poured out of my lips.

"I love you, too," he responded with a kiss. He held me at arms length and said "C'mon. Let's go outside and sit in the grass like we always do."

I smiled at him. "Okay."

We walked hand in hand out to my front yard, which had a perfect view of Bear and Elvis in the Jonas' front yard.

"Come here, boys!" I cried out to them

Bear picked his head up and Elvis looked at him. The black lab and golden retriever started bounding over to me. Even in his old age, Bear could keep up with the young puppy easily. I bent down to the two and sat on the grass. They licked my face as I laughed. Hutch smiled and sat down beside me. It was a beautiful moment.

"I need a picture!" I stated, taking out my phone.

I heard Hutch chuckle lightly. He knew I loved taking pictures.

"Okay. Ready?" Hutch put an arm around Bear and the other around Elvis and I.

I smiled and started the countdown. "Three. Two. One!"

I clicked the button and looked at the picture. It was perfect. Elvis next to me. Bear next to
Hutch, his white "beard" shinning. Hutch next to me. This moment was beautiful. And my wallpaper.

I sent it to Hutch and started petting Elvis. "I sent it to you, cutie."

"Are you talking to me or the dog?" he said smiling and petting Bear.

I patted his head and said, "You, sweetie," and kissed his cheek.

"Just making sure you're normal here," he joked and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys! Just an update here! I have lots and lots of work yet, so don't expect a lot out of me XD
And if you can't read what the banners say, you can always go to my Polyvore.com account page and see them. Or just ask. It's in the story! :)

Polyvore URL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1551662