Sequel: Innocent
Status: Done!

I'd Lie

Chapter 9

Image

"Kevin, there is no way that Big Bird could beat up Barney!" yelled the dangerous one.

"Fine! Then what about Scooby, huh?" fought back the romantic one.

I had to get into this conversation! My man was involved! And when I say "my man", I mean
Scooby. Not Barney or Big Bird. But don't get me wrong! They're hot, too! Just not Scooby material.

"Totally!" I responded. "My man will NOT loose."

When they heard my voice fighting in their conversation, their heads turned and smiled bright. "Maddie!"

Kevin ran up to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he picked me off the ground and spun me around with ease.

"Kevin!" I yelled through my giggles. "Put me down!"

He put me down and automatically went into owner mode. "How's my favorite girl, huh?"

I laughed. "Kev, I'm not a dog." He laughed and I said, "I'm good."

Joe walked over to us, and, being Joe, had to make a joke out of what just happened. "Now, doggie Maddie, do we get to beat Hutch up, yet?"

"Cute name, but no," I replied.

"Maddie, mom and Denise want you!" Alex's voice rang from the porch.

"Coming!" I yelled, walking toward the house.

"Kevin, Joe- Paul and my dad want you!"

And here comes the moans, the groans, and the all so amazing whines!

"But I don't want to!" moaned Joe.

"I'm too tired!" whined Kevin.

"Oh, suck it up!" I pitched in.

"Alex, take my place," cried Joe, who just happened to pick up his leg. "I broke my leg. See!"

Alex rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Totally. Now I can go tell my fan club that I hurt Joe Jonas in
football while he flexed in the mirror," he smirked. This kid is full of comebacks.

"I don't wanna hear it, mister!" Joe sized up. "You flex in front of the mirror, too!"

Alex, probably cursing under his breath, turned on his heal, and walked into the house. Joe and Kevin ran into the house, probably to attack Alex, while I walked.

Filled with streamers, balloons and a HUGE "Welcome Back, Nick! We Missed You!" banner that I had made, the house wasn't the best way to get Nick off my mind.

"Maddie! Come here!" I heard my mom yell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I had fun making this banner. Haha.
Hope you liked it! :)
Expect to see more of Kevin and Joe soon!