Gurrrl Talk

Superheroes!

Announcer- Now for another edition of 'Gurl Talk” with Tay-Tay and Sheenequa.
(Applause and two girls appear on talk show like room.)
Tay-Tay- Today we are going to talk about super heroes. Shaneequa who is your favorite superhero?
Shaneequa- (Without a moments hesitation.) Ryan Seacrest.
Tay-Tay- Oh my, Sheenequa, he's not a super hero.
Shaneequa- A man whose completely straight and has that great of hair. I mean, for reals.
Tay-Tay- So what would be his alter-ego, “Straight-Man.” (Clearly annoyed by her best friend.)
Shaneequa- Well Tay, whose you favorite super hero if you're so smart.
Tay-Tay- Iron Man
Shaneequa- Eww and have him hitting on Pepper Pots, I mean how much of a playa can you be?
Tay-Tay- Well that part on the racetrack when Whiplash was all like 'I'm gonna kill you' and then Tony Stark was like, oh no you didn't. And totally kicks on the Iron Man suit suitcase. Man! That was Hot!
Shaneequa- Well anyways, we wanted to talk to both our heroes, but since Tony Stark is at an AA meeting, and Ryan needed to get a mani-pedi
Tay-Tay- He's not the only one who needs one.
Shaneequa- (Looks hurt.) Below the belt girl, below.
Tay-Tay- Sorry
Shaneequa- (Quietly forgives.) But since Ryan needed a Mani-pedi, which I don't blame you, we all need a little R&R once in a while, so I still love you Ryan. So instead we have the guy who washes my windows. Welcome to the stage, Window Guy!
(Guy appears onstage. Sits in vacant seat.)
Shaneequa- So whose better, Tony Stark or Ryan Seacrest?
Window Guy- I guess Ryan because he's real
(Shaneequa and Tay-Tay become shocked.)
Tay-Tay- Oh no you didn't just call Iron Man fake!
Window- You're crazy.
Shaneequa- You totally didn't diss my girl, yo!
Window- I just came over to talk to you about this month's bill. I believe we agreed you pay me today.
Shaneequa- And I believe we asked you to come on without a shirt.
Window guy- Why?
Tay-Tay- (Scoffs and rolls her eyes.) What High School taught you?
Window guy- (Gets up and looks appalled.) You owe me ninety dollars for this month and last month. (Shoves paper into Shaneequa's hands and leaves.)
(Tay-Tay and Shaneequa both stand up with tears in their eyes.)
Tay-Tay- Shaneequa, I'm sorry for dissing your love of Ryan Seacrest! (Start to cry.)
Shaneequa- And I'm sorry I dissed Iron Man. (Both of them hug each other and cry more.) I love Iron Man.
Tay-Tay- And I love Ryan Seacrest!
Announcer- Well, that was weird. This has been another edition of 'Gurl Talk.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. I don't know when I'll be able to put more up and perfect the other one's I have. :)