Gurrrl Talk

Sterling Knight

Announcer- So here's another edition of “Gurl Talk” with Tay-Tay and Shaneequa.
Tay-Tay- Hey gurrlsss great to be back for the next season of “Gurl Talk” and today we have a very special guest with us, Chad Dylan Cooper!
(Sterling Knight comes on stage and he looks really happy.)
Sterling- It's great to be here I love “Gurl Talk.”
(Shaneequa smiles, and Tay-Tay's face is all red with embarrassment.)
Shaneequa- So Chad, how's life working on Mackenzie Falls?
Tay-Tay- Do you know what I love most about you Chad, I love your eyes, your beautiful blue eyes. And I just love how cute you are with Sonny on So Random. (She says that in a gushing manner.)
Sterling- My name isn't Chad it's Sterling.
Tay-Tay- Yea whatever Chad. So Chad, be honest do you have a girlfriend?
Sterling- My name isn't Chad.
Shaneequa- So if your name isn't Chad why does this poster in “Tiger Beat' say that it is! (Shaneequa says in an accusing tone. Holds up magazine so Sterling could see. Sterling takes it.)
Sterling- Ohmigosh. (Looks very shocked, as if he doesn't know what to do or say.) Maybe my name is Chad, and I am in love with Sonny Monroe.
Tay-Tay- Well, in case you were wondering, my name is Sonny Monroe.
Sterling- I don't know what to believe anymore. (Stands up, and Tay-Tay follows his gesture.) I guess your name can be Sonny.
Tay-Tay- Yep, I have proof. (Holds up 'Tiger Beat” magazine with her head shot and the words “Sonny Monroe” were under it.
Sterling- (Walks up close to Tay-Tay.) Sonny, you're just too cute with your big brown eyes, and that goofy smile that makes me insane. (Says it dramatically.)
Tay-Tay- (Swoons) Aww thanks Chad.
Sterling- You ruin everything!
Tay-Tay- Well I think you're hot. (Then straight up kisses him.)
Shaneequa- We will be back with more 'Gurl Talk” after these messages.
Announcer- Gurl Talk is brought to you by, “Lip Gloss” It makes our lips shiny!