Gurrrl Talk

Robert Downey Jr.

Announcer- Now for another edition of “Gurl Talk” with Tay-Tay and Shaneequa.
(Shaneequa and Tay-Tay out on the parking lot at nightfall.)
Tay-Tay- Today we are outside in the parking lot waiting for Robert Downey Jr. to come to his car which is parked right over there.
Shaneequa- We are here to confront him about his past. Not about his decades of debauchery, but about his decades of womanizing and playboy ways.
(Robert Downey Jr. comes into the picture. They don't see him at first so he looks very confused at the sight of them.)
Tay-Tay- Ohmigosh, Robert! (Let's out a fangirl squeal.) I was wondering if we could have a moment of your time. (They start following him.)
Robert- Sure. (He looks very frightened.)
Shaneequa- So what do you have to say against the allegations that you tore Calista Flockhart's heart by breaking up with her in the form of a note. A note that says, “I will always love you”?
Robert- Ummm... That was a TV show, and I personally had nothing to do with it.
Tay-Tay- That's a likely story. What is your excuse for lying to Marissa Tomei by telling her your name was Damon Bradley?
(Robert's pace quickened.)
Shaneequa- Yea Robert if that is really your name.
Tay-Tay- Or is it Tony Stark? Or maybe it's Mr. Natural Killer. Or Kirk Lazarus.
(Security guards show up.)
Guard- Yea, we got reports of two girls hanging around the parking lot. Is there a problem Mr. Downey?
Robert- Yes, these girls are insane.
(The guards start to pull Shaneequa and Tay-Tay away but they resist.)
Tay-Tay- The truth can't be silenced! We will not rest!
(Robert walks as fast he can to his car. The girls are still resisting.)
Announcer- This has been “Gurl Talk.”