Gurrrl Talk

Taylor Swift

Announcer- Now for another edition of “Gurl Talk” with Shaneequa and Tay-Tay
Tay-Tay- Today we welcome a really talented and amazing person, Taylor Swift!
(Taylor Swift comes into view and sits down at the guest seat.)
Taylor- Thank you so much for letting me come on, I love 'Gurl Talk”
Shaneequa- Well Taylor, I'm sure you get this a lot, but why do you feel the constant need to write songs about boys that you have dated? Especially ones that are so personal where we can honestly see who the songs about?
Taylor- Well, I just don't like the idea of lying, and I just want to be brutally honest as possible in the songs I write.
Tay-Tay- Aren't you like afraid that some guy will sue you for writing a brutally honest song about them?
Taylor- It hasn't happened yet so I guess we are okay. (Laughs.)
Shaneequa- So Taylor, I just broke up with my boyfriend, (Audience awwwws) and I was wondering if you would help me write a song to get back at him.
Taylor- Sure I would love to.
Tay-Tay- Okay girl, this guy is a total jerk.
Taylor- (Rolls her eyes) I know exactly what you mean. Boy, are, stupid.
(The helpers come out and hand each other them a guitar.)
Shaneequa- So this is what I have right now. (Starts to play a guitar chord.) Cause you stabbed, me in the heart, now I'll stab, you in, the face.
Taylor- Whoa, whoa, let's cool it down on the teenage angst.
(Tay-Tay and Shaneequa look confused.)
Tay-Tay- Why? Teenage songs are full of angst. Look at Simple Plan.
Taylor- But that's not how I do it. You need just a little angst to shove it to the guy, but not too much or it will sound like you're a murderer.
Shaneequa- Not really. You can't murder someone if you stab them in the face. Well I guess if you like get below the jaw, but if you hit his nose, or like act like you're slapping him.
(Taylor looks like she's thinking about what Shaneequa said.)
Taylor- (Screams) You're right! (Starts to play the guitar very fast.) You're, a Douchebag! I hate the way you act so innocent and pure! You're a player and a wanna-be.
Tay-Tay- But you messed with, the wrong chick's best friend, when I'm through with you, you'll wish you had a new name!
Shaneequa- YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(They get so angry they take off the guitars and start slamming them into the ground, destroying them. Shaneequa actually grabs one of the helpers and pushes him cause he's a guy.)
Announcer- This has been another episode of “Gurl Talk” brought to you by chocolate, a girl's True best friend.
(Shaneequa ends up hitting the helper with the broken arm of his guitar.)
Announcer- Well, it looks like someone needs some chocolate.