For You

Jordan

August 2, 2011
3:00 AM
Location – Peterborough Hospital, Peterborough, Ontario
Jordan

I wake up to find myself lying on the floor of a room on my stomach. I remember hitting my head as I bring my hand to my head and back to my face to see some blood. I then sit up and scan the room, only to see that Azalia wasn’t in there. I lean my back against the wall as my head begin to pound. I couldn’t have possibly hit my head that hard, but then again, it was concrete floor.

I close my eyes and go back to what just happened. The look on Azalia’s face was the look of pure terror. She was scared. It was the same look she had on her face when she saw Spencer standing on my driveway. I begin to inhale and exhale as I tell myself to stay calm. I hear the door open and close. I open my eyes to see Spencer standing before me.

“Jordan Staal…”
“You fucking –“

He grabs me by the shoulder and throws me into a chair. At the point, I would much rather be sitting on the floor against a wall. I rub my forehead and feel that the blood dried up, but I still feel light headed. I bring my attention to Spencer but I try to control myself. I watch him sit across from me at a table. This was going to get ugly.

“I’m surprised you actually came.”
“You tried to kill me…twice.”
“I really didn’t think you were going to come.”
“I’m a man of my word, I told her I’d get her out of here and that I was going to kill you.”
“Oh, aren’t you prince fucking charming?”

I grip onto the armrest of the chair I’m sitting in as I try to contain myself from jumping across the table and strangling him to death. I feel my blood boil in my body. “What did you do to her?” I yell.

“Don’t worry, she’s fine. She’s still tied to the chair but she is crying.”
“LET HER GO!” I yell at him.

Spencer is laughing now and I feel my body getting heated. I feel an adrenaline rush begin to kick in. I grip onto the armrest of the chair harder than before, because I knew I was about to do some damage in a matter of minutes. “You obviously don’t know what I do now, don’t you Staal?”
“I know you’re a pig, I can tell you that much.”

Spencers laughter grows into a louder laugh. I’m still gripping on the chair and feeling my adrenaline kick in, as I’m trying to tell myself to calm down and maybe he’ll let her go. “Please,” I begin as I bring my face to look at his disgusting face. “Please, let her go, please,” I say to him.

“Oh look, Jordan Staal is begging now, imagine that.”
“Look, she didn’t do anything and neither did I, just let her go. I didn’t come here to cause trouble.”
“You’re begging isn’t going to get me to let her go.”
“Look, I’m in no mood for this. Let her go!”

With that, Spencer reached across the table and punched the side of my face. I felt myself fall off the chair and land on my side. I grab a hold of my jaw as I felt Spencer kick my side. I yell as I lie on my back, looking at him now. I close my eyes and wince at the pain I’m in. I feel him kick me again as I roll over onto my stomach. I then feel him grab my shoulders and throw me across the room. I’m on my stomach again as I bring my head up to face him and see him walk toward me.

“Jordan, the things I’d do to that girl,” he begins, as he brings his face toward mine. “She is a beauty.”
“I’d quit talking if I were you,” I sneer at him.
“If you didn’t show up, I’d rip her clothes off and touch her all over the place.”

It was at that point I felt myself trying to get up in all the pain I was in. I knew where this was heading and I wasn’t excited about it. I bring my face to him. “I’d touch her all over the place and then I’d fuck her so hard Jordan. She’d be a lovely one to fuck.”

It was at that moment I began running toward Spencer and pinning him against the wall. I then kick him the balls as I try to plan my escape from this room. He’s laughing at me now and I bring my face toward him. I see the hate and evil in his eyes and smile, it made me really want to kill him.

“Now that you’re here Jordan, I think I may do all that I mentioned to her in front of you.”
“You’re going to be a dead man first.”

I punched him and threw him to the ground. I went to go kick him but I felt his arm grab a hold of my leg and before I knew it, I was on my back again. I felt pain in my side as he kicked me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up as he began dragging me out of the room.

He opened the door as I catch a glimpse of Azalias face, which has fear written all over it. She knows what he’s capable of and she is absolutely terrified. I hear him drag something and before I knew it, I was sitting down, moaning in pain. “Jordan, are you okay?” I hear Azalia cry as I feel something around my wrists.

“Don’t worry about me Azalia,” I tell her as I feel something around my waist. “I’ll be okay.”
“And you,” I hear Spencer sneer. “The things I’m going to do to you.”
“Touch her Spencer and I will untie myself from the chair and kill you!” I threaten.
“I’m going put you in so much pain in front of Jordan—“

He stops talking. I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m almost positive Azalia spat at him and I had a feeling Spencer wasn’t going to be too happy about that. It was at that moment I heard her scream bloody murder. “AZALIA!” I yell but she doesn’t say anything. I hear Spencer laugh while he walks away and closes the door.

It’s just the two of us now, tied to chairs, backs facing each other. I can’t see her face, so I’m not sure what he did to her, but then I heard it. I hear her sniffling and that’s when I knew she was crying. “Lia, are you okay?” I ask her.

“Staalsy...I want to go home.”
“He punched you didn’t he?”
“Jordan, can we go home?”
“We’re going to go home, I promise.”

Azalia is sobbing uncontrollably now and if I wasn’t tied to a chair, I’d be hugging her, telling her to not cry. I want to cry to, because we shouldn’t have been in this mess. This shouldn’t have happened. I grab her hands that were tied behind me and squeezed them. “Azalia, you need to stay calm, okay? I’m not going to let anything happen to you, okay?”

“You promise?”
“I did come for you, didn’t I?”
“I trust you Staalsy.”
“Listen to me, I need you tell me about the first day we met, okay?”

She stops crying and squeezes my hands, and lets out a sigh. She needed to know why I broke up with Heather and I had a feeling that was going to keep her calm while I tried to figure out a plan to get us out of here. “Okay Staalsy,” she begins. “My mom and I were at a Japanese Steakhouse by the mall and we got sat at a table with Jared and your mom.”

“Yes you did.”
“You’re mom and brother were in town for the cubs twins game and our moms decided that we were all going to dinner so you and Marc flew into town.”
“This is true.”
“You, your mom, and brothers came to my house and we all went to dinner. I fell twice, once down the stairs, the next on the floor. You kept staring at me, for whatever reason. Your brother called me pretty.”

Man up Jordan and tell her.

“Azalia, do you want to know who the person I dump Heather for is and why I dumped her?”
“I suppose,” she says, squeezing my hand.
“Azlia Stefania Mariani, I fell in love with you the moment you fell down the stairs and then on the hardwood floor in a thirty second time span. I’ve always loved you, ever since day one. I broke up with Heather for you, you were the person I left Heather for.”

She doesn’t say anything and right now I’m sure she’s in pure shock. I close my eyes and hope to God she’s trying to find the right thing to say. I want to know she for sure loves me and that my brother was making shit up. “Azalia, please, say something,” I tell her as she squeezes my hands tighter than she did before.

“I love you Jordan, I love you so much.”

A sense of relief flows through my body as I sigh and put a smile on my face. I was going to get her out of here, even if I had to put up a fight and kill Spencer, I was going to get her out of here and protect her with everything I had in me and then love her with everything I am. “Azalia, I promise you, we’re going to get out of here and I’m going to kill Spencer, and somewhere in between, I promise you I will not let anything happen to you or anything like this happen again.”

“You promise?”
“I promise. Even if I have to die tonight, you will be safe, I promise you.”

The fight with Spencer was just beinging, but I knew what I was in for. I wasn't going to let him win, I was going to let him die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Musical Inspiration - All Time Low -- Running From Lions

i'm sorry if this chapter wasnt the best, but bare with me