No More Stars

No More Stars.

The Doctor stands alone in his beautiful machiene. As it sounds of cogs meshing into eachother in a sympathy of noise and pleasure. Pleased with it's own work, the T.A.R.D.I.S  spun round as it whirled through space to please its old friend sending him off into a new danger to fight his way out of. 

Save earth, find a new speices to relocate. Find another pod of deadly Darlecks to send fleeting away In terror because of a little laser screwdriver, a alien, and one speical ' bigger on the inside than it is on the outside' blue box. 

But that's what the man in the blue box did the best, save lives and help people. The T.A.R.D.I.S knew that man standing inside. Ever since The Time Lord Doctor whisked her away from The pedisle in the time musem in the quick seconds to steal a time lord a see the universe for what beauty and marvles it was.     

The T.A.R.D.I.S remained a faithful friend through thick and thin. This all went spiraling through the ships circuts. As the Doctor stayed locked inside  his mind trying to figure out some sort of eqaution that was in his thoughs. Wrapping  itself tightly around the Time Lords brain sqeeuzing every idea and "what if" sigfinacance into it.

The Time Lord was trying to distract himself from the emptyness of the blue box. Even with a swimming pool, libary, labryith, rose garden and thirty foot high ceilings. The T.A.R.D.I.S was only a machine, and the Doctor was a humanoid. In need of another companion to take away into the starry glaxey's

This time, the T.A.R.D.I.S had a mission. This Time And Relative Demnisons In Space ship needed to find the Doctor a new companion. 

And it knew just where to look.

A 8 Chapter Series. Starring  The T.A.R.D.I.S, Matt Smith as the Doctor, and introducing Alyss Sixth, Granger Phelps and Corey Eade.
   
   
  1. 1/8