Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Bite Me

I woke up in Brian’s arms. I dug my head into his chest and smelled his aroma; Cologne, cigarettes, Pinkly, and Michelle. I smiled.

I just laid there breathing in my brother when someone knocked on my door. I looked at it, I didn’t want to get up and get it nor did I want to yell “Come in!” and awake Brian. I just waited. Finally the door opened and Wichita ran out of my room and Majesty ran in.

“Hello?” whispered a voice.

I whispered back, “Hi!”

I saw a Gena and Zacky peering in. They both walked in.

“Did we wake you?” asked Gena.

I nodded my head left to right and she just smiled.

“Okay. Well, we just wanted to see if you wanted to get something to eat with us,” said Zacky.

I leaned up very carefully, not wanting to wake Brian up. “Nah, I’ll just stay here.”

“Are you sure?” Gena seemed a little disappointed.

I nodded my head. “And besides we have a sleeping baby!” I looked at Brian as I said this.

Zacky smiled. “Do it,” he said in a thick Italian voice.

I was the one smiling now.

“Have fun!” I yelled as they left my room.

I hopped in the shower and then brushed my teeth after getting dressed.

I decided to go and get Starbucks. I wanted a shake so I stole Zacky’s red Mustang for today and left. I made sure to put the dogs in the back with food and water. I also left a note for Brian in case he woke up before I got back. He stayed over night with me, to make sure I was fine and stuff.

I received my Strawberry and Crème and sat outside in the chairs. I just thought about everything and anything. What happened to me, Zacky and I, what to do, and Chris. I hope he calls soon.

“I’m a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie world…”

Weird…

I answered it and the caller said, “Becka I heard you’re in town and you haven’t visited me yet!! What the fuck is this?!?!?!”

It was Sami, she used to work with me in Seattle but she moved to Huntington (she was born here) and started to strip here too.

“Sami! I’ve missed you!”

She scoffed. “Apparently not, you haven’t visited me or called me!”

I love how she just pulls my leg like that.

I giggled before saying, “Sorry! But how’d you know I was in town??”

She sighed. “Greg told me.”

Greg was my former boss and house tenant. He and Sami go way back and she worked there for him. She wouldn’t let him lay a finger on me but when she left he did it anyway. He would beat me when she was there but he didn’t get too violent like he did when she left.

She also knew every club owner in the area, she’s just that good!

“When are you visiting me, you little bitch?”

I laughed. “I’m not anymore, you whore!”

She faked gasped. “What the hell did you call me?!?!”

“You heard me, you slut!” I fought back giggles as I yelled at her.

“Why are you being so mean to me? I’m not a whore or a slut!”

“Well, you are both! You’re a stripper for god’s sake!”

I finally laughed and she did too.

“Hey. You were too!”

“So?”

“So you are a whore and slut, but just inside of ya!”

I rolled my eyes. “You should come and visit me now!”

She sighed. “I can’t. I have work in 20 minutes! And I don’t get off until four! But you can come on my break.”

“Damn! But I think I can make it. What time botch?”

“It’s at two twenty five, douche bag.”

“I’ll be there!”

“Bye!”

I hung up. I checked the time and it was 1:15. Zacky and Gena left at twelve so they might be back…

I went to the car and I got a text from Zacky. I sat in the driver’s seat and read it.

“Do you have my baby?!?!”

I laughed. “Yeah, the Mustang is under my ass and around my whole body.”

I put my phone away and drove back to Zack’s. I opened the garage and parked his “baby” in there and closed the garage. I walked into the house and I heard Brian and Zacky talking. I found them in the kitchen, Zacky sitting down and Brian eating eggs.

“Why didn’t you tell me you had my baby?”

I rolled my eyes and said, “Its fun to see you get worried.”

I sat on top of Brian and he kissed my back. I got off of him and kissed his forehead.

“Where have you been?” he asked.

“I went to Starbucks,” I said as I threw away my cup. “Then my friend Sami called me.”

He had his eyebrow creased. “Who’s that?”

“I met her in Seattle. She was also a stripper but she always looked out for me, like she
made sure Greg didn’t beat me too bad and didn’t rape me a lot. He wouldn’t hit her, yell at her, or rape her because they’re friends and they go way back. But when she left he got violent and raped a lot.”

Brian just nodded.

Zacky had a smile on his face.

“Yeah, why do you have a smile on your face? It’s not such a happy thing that I got beat
harder and raped more when she left, Zacky!”

“No!” he shook his head. “You have a stripper friend?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, I have a few…you pig.”

He just stuck his tongue out at me. Brian nodded his head and had the same smile as Zacky did now.

“Nice. Stripper friends, the guys will like that one!”

I slapped him.

He rubbed his cheek. “What the hell Becka that hurt! I swear you are so violent with me!”

“Suck it,” I said as I sat next to Zacky.

I looked at him and pulled my lower lip down to show the inside. I was showing him my tattoo that read “BITE ME” in my mouth. I have a tattoo on my lip, yes. I think this is the first time Brian and Zacky have seen it. I got it at Seattle, before Kyle became a douche lord.
“You have a tattoo in your mouth?” asked Zacky, he seemed shocked.

I nodded my head and sat down again.

“You have to be kidding me! This kinda shocks me.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Well, for starters, I wouldn’t expect the new you to get one. Maybe the old you, but the new one I honestly wouldn’t have thought that.”

“Okay? You’ve seen my other ones…”

He thought for a moment. “Those don’t count,” he finally said.

I rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

“Do you have more?” asked Brian.

“Yep,” I answered while putting my legs on Zacky’s lap.

There was silent.

“Well?” asked Brian.

“I have a humming bird, cupcakes, BITE ME, and Cheshire tattoo.”

“Are you going to show them to us?” asked Brian.

I showed them the cupcake on my right wrist first.

Zacky groaned. “Becka, we saw that one! Remember, you got it a little after we got our septum pierced! We also saw the Humming Bird one, just not the other ones.”

I remembered. The girls went with me for the Humming Bird and I got my cupcake one when I was with Matt and Jimmy. So I took off my shirt and revealed the Cheshire cat smile tattoo on my back. I had a rash guard on when I went swimming so that’s probably why they didn’t see it.

“Wow,” said Brian. “That’s really nice Becka.”

I smiled.

Zacky laughed. “Nice lip tattoo.”

I turned around and thumped his forehead.

“What the hell? Becka why are you shirtless?!?!”

I turned around to see a shocked Matt, Jimmy, and Johnny; all staring wide eyed.

I put my shirt back on and said, “I was showing them my tattoos!”

“They saw the cupcake and humming bird one before.” said Johnny.

“She has more,” Zacky answered for me.

The three men who just walked into the kitchen stared at me. I sighed and took my shirt off again. They looked at the Cheshire one and then I turned around and pulled down my lower lip.

“Those are badass!” Jimmy yelled at me.

“Thanks.” I started to put my shirt back on.

“I really like them,” Matt said sincerely as I sat back down.

“So, what’s up?” asked Zacky.

“We just wanted to see if you guys wanted to go to Johnny’s with us. Maybe have some drinks and play pool.” Johnny had a smile.

“Can’t, I’m visiting a friend.”

“She’s a stripper friend!” Zacky blurted.

I smacked his arm.

“Yes! Finally! I was waiting for this news!” Jimmy danced around.

I stuck my tongue out. “Well. You guys are not meeting her; I’m visiting her so ha-ha!”

“Damn!” Jimmy stopped dancing and frowned.

“Wow. Becka has stripper friends!” said Matt sarcastically.

“Well, we’re gonna head out now,” said Jimmy. “I want to beat these pussies at pool
already.” And with that he ran to the car.

Matt just laughed and said his goodbyes and Johnny did the same. And with that they left to Johnny’s.

“Where are Gena and Michelle?”

“Gena’s working and Bri just got off the phone with Michelle,” answered Zacky.

I nodded my head and dug out a Special K Bar out of my purse. I always carry one so I don’t go and get donuts or something fattening.

“What are you doing today?” I asked as I ate.

“Eh. I don’t know. A little bit of everything,” said Brian.

I checked the time and it read, 1:57. I gathered my stuff and kissed Brian’s forehead. “I’m gonna go!” I kissed Zacky’s cheek and went to his car which I parked in the garage.

“Bye!” we both called.

She left in my car. Hopefully she can drive.

Brian stood up and put both of our plates away in the sink. He turned around and leaned on the counter while looking at me. “What should we do, Zack?”

I shrugged.

“Michelle blew up on me…again.”

I shook me head. “What’s the reason now?”

He sighed and rubbed his temples. “The dumbest shit, I swear. She found my porno collection and insisted that I go to a strip club but she said it in a nasty, bitchy voice- the one I hate. I told her no, if I wanted a stripper I wouldn’t need the magazines but she yelled at me and said then don’t come back until you go to a strip club and get a stripper to give you a BJ or a lap dance. And with that, she hung up.”

I looked at him. Brian didn’t like going to strip clubs while being with someone because it felt like he was cheating and he hates the feeling. He only gets dirty magazines to calm his “pleasure”.

I gathered my thoughts before saying, “Dude, maybe you should go to one.”

Brian looked at me with shock, like I had five heads or like I just grew some boobs.

“Okay, what I meant is that maybe she found them and got upset. She probably thought that
if you don’t go and get the pleasure you’re looking for then you might get frustrated and cheat on her. So she just wants you to get it all out and maybe she’ll let you go every now and then.”

Brian just took it all in. “I guess so. That makes sense, well if you’re Michelle it does.”

I laughed.

“Maybe I’ll go.”

Wichita came running in and I started to rub her back. She was such a beautiful little puppy. Becka seems to love her. She sleeps with her, plays with her, pets her, and talks to her too. That’s Becka for you. Just the other day, Becka told us that she is going to get Wichita spayed and she felt so bad. She started to tell Wichita that it’ll be okay and that she’ll get her all groomed up in a few weeks to make up for it! She said she’ll get her ears, body, and teeth cleaned and get brushed, clip her nails, and get her a little bed and bows and nail polish and perfume! Becka is crazy!

“Anyway,” Brian took me out of my thoughts and Wichita went to play with Majesty. “How are you and Gena?”

I sighed. “I don’t know. We’re okay but she just got mad about me not telling her about what happened between me and Beck. Plus, I got angry because the dumb ass put that question in there about Gena and it just brought back some things.”

Brian nodded his head. “Like what?”

“How bad I felt when I found out, I felt the same way all times. I felt like I was being played after the third time but then I got over it and we got back together. I’ve been with groupies and shit but I never cheated on Gena and when she cheated on me, it just pissed me off. I was loyal and she wasn’t. Like, I wanted to get back together and then cheat on her and let her find out so she can feel my pain. I want to do that again. But, I can’t. I wasn’t raised like that and it’s just wrong. Yeah, I did it before but when I felt how bad it hurts I just never looked on cheating the same. It’s wrong, for both sexes.”

“I understand you. But, does that mean you’re breaking up or what?”

“No. I still love Gena but those feelings take a long time to heal and even though she
apologized I just don’t believe it. I just think I should get my demons out, I don’t want to cheat on her but I need to get this entirely out and if I still feel like shit then I’ll have to break up with her.”

Brian got a smile. “Let’s hit a strip joint then!”

I laughed but didn’t disagree with him. I should at least get this entirely out of my system. I’ll tell her why and if she doesn’t agree then it’s over.

“Let’s get dressed and we can go in my car,” said Brian as he stood up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Humming Bird
Cupcake
Cheshire Cat

Bold is now for Zack;) but there won't be lots from his prospective

comments make me smile