Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Epic Fail

“Please come, Becka!”

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“I’ve been asking all day but you couldn’t and now that you can, you won’t! That’s pretty messed up!”

“Jimmy, I’m tired. I just wanna stay home and relax, okay?”

Jimmy groaned and he probably rolled his eyes. He needs to work on his attitude. “Fine, whatever, I’m over it.”

“Jimmy, don’t be mad at me. We can hang any day now! I moved back so we could hang out, all of us, together or not.”

He sighed. “Fine, I am holding this against you!”

He hung up.

I threw my phone on my bed and jumped on it, landing next to my cellular devise. “Wichita! Come here!”

I waited a good two minutes until she ran in the room. She wagged her tail and epically failed at trying to jump onto my bed. I laughed and helped her on; she stood next to me for a while and then just plopped down on any spot. I dragged her closer to me and I petted her soft body. She licked my nose and I giggled. I dragged my finger across her lavender collar and stopped as I reached her name tag. It was a purple circle that read her name and Zacky’s address. I cupped her little head in my hands and kissed her snout.

I heard Majesty bark and Wichita perked up and barked before running out of my room. I stood up and looked out of the slide door in Zack’s kitchen, Majesty was chasing a squirrel and Wichita was epically failing at trying to keep up! I should’ve named her Epic Fail!

I got out lettuce from the fridge, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, and dressing, I chopped up the veggies and the lettuce and had myself a good old home made salad.

I ate it and rinsed the bowl before putting it in the dishwasher. I walked to Zacky’s living room and plopped on the love seat and turned on the TV with the remote. I flicked channels to find nothing was on. Great! Just my luck!

I walked in my room to get my flip flops; I was walking around barefoot, when my phone rang.

I jumped on the bed and grabbed the phone; I got up from the mattress and answered the phone. “Hello?”

The caller cleared their throat. “Is Becka there?”

“This is she…”

“Oh, hi Becka, this is Chris, from Mission Beach Amusement Park?”

I dropped my phone on the floor but dove for it right after.

“Hi Chris, how-how’ve ya been?” I stuttered. Smooth.

He chuckled. “Good, sorry I haven’t called you but I’ve been really busy lately…”

Awe, he was sorry! “Nah, don’t even worry about it!”

“Cool, thanks, I guess. Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a real date or not.”

I jumped happily but then stopped. “Sure, I’d love too. There’s just one catch.”

“And that might be?”

“You have to talk to the guys and if they approve then I can go, otherwise we are shit outta luck!”

He cleared his throat. “Umm, don’t take this the wrong way but you’re an adult, you don’t need their permission!”

I sighed. “I kinda do, I approve of their girls so it’s only fair, Chris.”

He sighed. “I’m sorry. You’re right. Sorry.”

I chuckled with no humor. “It’s okay, but how about you come over tomorrow at one and if they approve then we can go in the back and get to know each other, okay?”

“Yeah, sounds fine.”

“Cool, I’ll text you Zacky’s address and you just come to his place, kay? And, don’t take this the wrong way but if this doesn’t work out then could you please just keep Zack’s address to yourself?”

“Of course, I’m not that much of an asshole!”

I giggled. “Well, that’s good to know!”

“Okay, well I’ll see you tomorrow!”

“Bye.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, sorry I haven't been updating; I was in Hawaii for 10 days!

Yeah, I know that this chapter kinda sucks...sorry.
It's short, yes I know, that's why I will post another one today!