Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Leaving

I couldn’t stop crying. I was so hurt. Legit, I’m not even kidding! I have to suck it up and get over it though.

I dialed a number and it rung. I sniffled when he answered.

“Beck, what’s wrong?”

I tried to pull it together but it didn’t work out too well.

“Can you pick me up? I need to leave here. Like, not live here anymore; in this house. Can I stay with you for now?”

I could hear him moving and his car starting. “Yes! Of course you can!”

“Thanks,” I mumbled. “But just until I feel better, then I’ll move with Brian or one of the other guys; just not Zachary.”

“I’ll be there in ten to fifteen! Don’t do anything stupid!”

“Kay, bye,” I mumbled and hung up.

I just cried for about five minutes without moving. Then I decided I better start to repack.

I gathered everything and just stuffed all of it in my suitcases. All my clothes and shoes were just thrown in.

I was gathering my septums and other jewelry when he walked in.

“Are you OK?” he asked with concern.

I turned my head and nodded.

I put my jewelry box in my purse and he started to grab my luggage.

I let him do what he was doing while I took my stuff out of the bed side tables and put them in my purse.

He walked in and hugged me.

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“Anytime,” he said while smiling. God, I love those dimples!

I pulled away.

“You want to get going?”

I nodded. “But first I want to change.”

Sanders nodded and left. I changed into a pink tank, black sweatpants, and a gray sweater. I put on pink sandals and my reading glasses.

I put on some Chapstick and chewed on my flavorless Trident gum. I grabbed my book and Shadows walked in.

He grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

“Can you grab Wichita?” I asked.

He nodded and went in the kitchen, I followed. He went through the sliding door into the back yard to look for her while I gathered her food and bowls and treats. I put them into a plastic bag and got another one to put her doggie bed in and chew toys.

He came back with the dog in his hands.

“Where’s the leash?”

I pulled it out of one of the bags and he attached it to her collar. She was ready to go.

I went to Matt’s car and sat in the passenger seat waiting for him. He came out and opened the right side door to the backseat and Wichita jumped in and sat down on the leather interior.

“I’m going back inside to talk to Zack,” Matt said as he closed the door.

I rolled down the window. “Don’t take too long! I want to get out of here!”

He just walked into the house.

I sighed and called Wichita to me. She got up and stepped onto the center console and jumped on my lap. I started to pet her and cried softly.

I was certain that when Zachary and I were doing what we were doing, that I wouldn't be the one getting hurt; but Gena. Not that her getting hurt instead of me would have been better.

It's been about five minutes since Sanders has left me alone in his car. What is taking him so long? I want to get out of here!

I sighed. Wichita just licked my cheek and ran into the back of the car again.

The front door opened and I was excited to get out.

I rolled down the window and yelled, "Matt, what took so long? Can we just leave already?" I wiped my tears with my sleeve and then looked up; there wasn't anymore sun on me because there was a figure in its way. I looked up in awe.

He just stared at me with no expression on his face whatsoever. He actually looked bored and wanted to get what he was about to do done. I sat there; waiting. He crossed his arms, waiting too. I rolled up my window while rolling my eyes.

This didn't make him any happier. He knocked on the door but I ignored it. I saw in the side-view mirror that he was going for the door handle. I moved to lock the door but he was faster. The door swung open and he held his hand out. I got up by myself, ignoring his gesture in helping me out.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against the car looking anywhere but at him. I attempted to look bored or expressionless would have been better, I doubt I looked like that though.

He broke the silence first. "So, you're actually leaving?"

I did a double take. "Excuse me, but weren't you the one who wanted me to leave and said, and I quote, "Who's stopping you?" as I told you I would?"

He rolled his eyes; he wasn't taking any of this seriously. "Well, if you want to go then go ahead and leave. You left me before and never really kept contact, won't be much of a difference now."

Ouch.

Okay, I was enraged now! How dare he say that! He didn't even sound as if he cared what I did! He probably wouldn't even care if I crashed the car and got killed right down the corner! He actually looked serious; his face was cold and staring straight to my eyes.

"That was something totally different and you know it. Don't you dare judge me because of my past, Zachary; you have no right to do such a thing.

"You can kick me out and never talk to me again, but don't and I mean don't judge me because of what I had done in those years I had left." I was furious; he was the first person I had told about my experiences and he's judging me!

"I wouldn't dream of it," he spat.

Where is Matt? "Why did you even come out here?"

"I don't know. Just because I was made, yeah, that was most of it."

"Bye." I opened the car door and slammed it shut. I sat in and looked at the man right outside; something is wrong. I can tell; I know him very well. Too bad I don't care to find out what it is.

I waved at him and I gathered up everything I had in me to give him a smile. It felt forced and probably looked it.

He just turned on his heel and walked back inside. Jerk.

I looked back at the door and Matt was walking towards his vehicle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leaving Vengeance Manor

Zacky is a dick, I know! D:
Well, this chapter wasn't my best but it was sort of a filler! I would still like to know what you guys think! Comment? Please? I love the action this story it getting; Readers: 114. Subscriptions: 24. Comments: 10. To me, that's good numbers.
But I think I need more comments...(:
I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE SHOULD BE A SEQUEL! I got like one or two people telling me if I should or shouldn't; I need more than that! Thanks; I love you all. ♥