Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Epilogue.

I sighed with bliss. Everything had turned out exactly how I wanted it to turn out and somehow better. I can’t believe that a few months ago, I thought I was going to die when I was thirty-five and alone! My vision for myself has now changed drastically. Zack has completely changed me for the better and I couldn’t ask for more.

I have all my friends back, my family, and now an amazing boyfriend who I love with everything I have. I wouldn’t change any of that for the world. I had everything I could ask for.

Just to think that over a year ago I was a stripper who was physically and sexually abused nightly to a young woman who is on the way to be a normal girl with a normal life. It just brings a smile to my face.

The only thing that would make my life better was if Zacky and I got married and had children. That was a dream of mine. I knew Zacky wanted children someday but I also know that he isn’t the type of man to be held down. And marriage is the tightest rope to tie around a man. He knew it and I knew it. It frightened me that Zack may not want to get married with me. God knew that that was what I wanted with him.

Zachary James Baker is my soul mate and I couldn’t imagine life without him. He is the one for me. The littlest things about him make me love him. I love the way he snores at night, his raven hair, his emerald eyes, and his tattoos. I love his personality too. Zack has the best sense of style that a male can have without being gay. I could go on and on forever.

“Beautiful? Hun,” called Zack, as he nudged me on the shoulder. I looked up and smiled as I met his eyes. I leaned up and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. I pulled away and nibbled on my bottom lip.

“Babe, don’t do that to me right now. Especially not with my family over because we both know it can’t go any further than kissing.” I giggled as I stood up. Zack grabbed my hand and pulled me into a loving embrace.

Zack smirked at me and his silver piercings made it sexier then it would be without them. “I was trying to get your attention. Everyone is out in the backyard. I was seeing if you wanted to come and join.”

I nodded my head and smiled. We invited my father, my step-mother, my little sister McKenna, my brother, and his wife. We just wanted to have a little celebration since everything has just got back into place. Zacky’s has gotten over his ex Gena and I was ready to be with him.

Tomorrow we were going to Zee’s parent’s house. They haven’t seen me since before I left for Seattle. Zack’s family said that they were excited to see me again and that we were finally together. His parents said how they always knew we were going to get together sooner or later. I absolutely adore his family. They are like my own.

We walked out hand-in-hand and I glowed with happiness. My brother was socializing with our little sister and his wife while my parents were talking to one another.

Zack led the way to my father and his wife who was basically my mother. My dad saw us coming and his smile grew in size. Once we reached them, he gave me a tight hug and Suzy after.

“I’m so happy for you too!” Suzy exclaimed with excitement. I beamed at her and kissed her cheek. God bless her soul.

“Hey Baker, you better not hurt my daughter otherwise you will get an ass-whooping!” my father warned Zee jokingly. They both smiled at each other.

“You know I would never to that to Becka! I love her!” Zack connected our eyes when he told my father he loved me. I blushed slightly, I couldn’t help it.

“Becka Elle Haner! Get your ass over here!” my sister called me. I looked behind my shoulder and saw her waving me over. I rolled my eyes and excused myself before walking over to her.

“Don’t use that language, little girl,” I warned her jokingly. I chuckled as I pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back and I smiled.

“I love you, Beck!” McKenna told me as we pulled apart. “I’m glad you two are finally together. You always acted like you were whenever I saw you too! It got really annoying!” She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at her comment but I knew that she was right. We always did act like a couple, even before and after we dated. I guess it was a bit confusing.

“It was really annoying,” Brian butted in. I snapped my head to him and he chuckled. He held out his arms and I walked into them, hugging him strongly while he did the same.

“Err, I can’t breathe!”

Brian chuckled. “Sorry! I just love you so much,” my twin told me in a little kid voice. I laughed and punched him in the stomach. “Oomph!”

“I’m the oldest out of us so don’t be using a little kid voice with me,” I told him as I stuck out my tongue. He glared at me as he coddled his stomach.

“That was mean! Don’t hit me!”

Michelle laughed at her husband. “Suck it up, macho-man!”

“You guys suck! I’m going to go tell dad on you!” Brian threatened me as he made his way to our father. I rolled my eyes.

I turned back to the two other girls who were smiling at me. I automatically blushed a little bit. “Now that I’m back, you need to come and visit a lot more McKenna!”

“I will, I will. I missed you so much, Beck! Don’t leave me ever again!”

I felt guilty; I left my younger sister all alone. I never returned her calls or messages. I completely pushed her out of my life without thinking about how much it would hurt her. I did it to all of my family and friends. It was a selfish choice and I knew I would never make it again. I would make damn sure of it.

“Let’s go push Brian in the pool,” suggested Michelle, as she smiled sinisterly. We all exchanged an evil laugh before deciding to just wing it.

We made our way to my brother. The three of us went on either side of him and gave each other a nod. Then before he could react, we pushed him into the pool.

Splash.

We all laughed our asses off. Even Brian and my parents were laughing, they weren’t mad at us. Life was getting back to normal. I was finally going to get the life I know I deserve.
I refuse to let anything get in the way of what I deserve. Nothing can make my life go bad again. I already lived through everything a person can live through without going mad.

I refuse to sink yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this has ended a long while ago but I figured since I just started the sequel that I would add an Epilogue! Sue me! XD just kidding! Don't do that! >__>
Here is the new story! Please read I'm Not Leaving Without You! Thank you! :D