Status: DEE-DAHH-DEE.

Take You Down

MONDAY.

6:39 p.m

"Come on, Tom! Where are you taking me?" Jessie exclaimed, giggling as Tom carried her bridal style to god-knows where. She heard Tom laugh, before hushing her and telling her to wait. Jessie pouted, but kept that excited smile on her face; she honestly begged to know what Tom was up to. Hearing a small creak of the door, Jessie squirmed and asked once more, but still; Tom hushed and calmed her down. Setting her down in the wooden chair, Jessie sat still and firm in the chair but deep inside; she was screaming and squirming. She shuddered when she felt Tom's fingers unlace the scarf blinding her eyes, letting her view the surprise Tom had for her. Rubbing at her eyes, she smirked as she stared at the bed. She could feel Tom's eyes, excitedly glued on her face; awaiting for an answer.

"Naked Twister?" Jessie asked, hopefully looking into Tom's eyes for any answer. Tom only smirked and scratched at the nape of his neck, his cheeks also reddening at the question. Without notice, Jessie stripped beyond notice infront of Tom, leaving him to drool and lick his lips. Before Tom could lay a hand on Jessie's body, she stopped him from saying one word by putting her index finger to his lips.

"Is this what you want?" Jessie pointed to the bed, then back to her body. Tom stuttered to say one thing, but only nodded. Jessie smirked, sitting down on the freshly Twister sheets, opening her legs so Tom could get an 'all-open' view. Shuddering while grabbing at his pants, Jessie only smirked and massaged her breasts, touching everywhere that Tom wanted to touch. Quickly shedding his clothes, Tom hopped onto the bed also, dotting his hands down until he touched her inner thigh.

"Round one", Tom smirked. And guess who won?

Twister Bed
♠ ♠ ♠
NOTE: All these chapters are going to be short (:
Tell me what'cha think of thisss!