Status: DEE-DAHH-DEE.

Take You Down

TUESDAY.

Tuesday.

Jessie is for Trojan.
Tom is for Durex.

"DUREX!"

"TROJAN!"

Jessie and Tom argued, pointing fingers and pushing eachother. Honestly, they didn't know where condoms came from, they were talking about simple things. Like Tom's dick size or how good he is, simple things like that. But condoms? That was just...out the picture for both Tom and Jessie. Pouting, Jessie huffed on their Twister bed, crossing her legs without saying a word. Tom stood there, shaking his head and disappearing into the bathroom. But Tom just couldn't get over it.

"How is Trojan better than Durex?" Tom asked, slamming his hand against the smooth-grey marble counter in the bathroom. Jessie almost exploded into a hurricane of curses, hopping off the bed to stare in disbelief at him.

"Trojan holds much better than that Durex shit!" Jessie hollered, digging furiously in there drawer to get a Trojan condom. Tom whispered a faint word that Jessie couldn't make out, shoving the box into Tom's face. Tom almost cursed, grabbing the box and throwing it out of his view. Jessie glared at him.

"What's so good about Durex? That it tears when you put your dick inside of me, or that it's the worst brand of all AMERICA?!" Tom grabbed Jessie around her waist, biting his lip to keep the low grunt from escaping his mouth. She smirked, feeling her little voice dominate Tom; also her Trojan feedback killing Tom's shitty love for Durex. Letting go, Jessie grabbed the Trojan box, slipping a condom from the box.

"Gotta' Durex on ya?" Jessie asked. Tom dug into his back pocket, pulling out four nickels and a penny and of course...a Durex. Slapping the Durex in her hand, she smirked before ripping the cover off of both the condoms. Walking back to their Twister bed, she layed both condoms on the bed. Setting the Trojan on the blue circle and the Durex on the red circle.

"Trojan .VS. Durex. Let's see who's the better hold", Jessie replied, decorating the floor with her clothes. Tom smirked, slapping his hands together before stripping as well. Walking over to Jessie, he grabbed at her breasts before kissing her forhead. "Y'know, Durex is going to win".

Smirking, Jessie pushed Tom in between both condoms, slowly and teasingly putting both condoms on. Licking at her lips before setting Tom's dick beside her thigh, she smirked.

"Don't be so sure about that".

Two Condoms and a Fuck later

"So.....who won?" Tom replied, reaching down to play with the warm pink bud in between her legs. Smirking, she looked down at Tom's dick; whata shitty condom. Taking both condoms off, she showed Tom his 'pretty little-tore' condom; almost laughing at his facial expression.

"Your little baby tore....while mines stayed fresh and complete". Tom pouted, snatching the Durex box and the condom to toss into the trash. Sighing happily, she stroked Tom's arm, kissing the tip of his nose.

Trojan FTW.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIVE COMMENTS AND I'LL CONTINUE (:
Deal?