Status: DEE-DAHH-DEE.

Take You Down

THURSDAY.

"Y'know, I've never seen you in a corset", Tom replied, staring at Jessie with a slick smirk. Jessie layed sprawled out on the Twister bed, playing and picking at the red dots. Tom had to admit, she seemed very bored; but she looked so adorable playing with there bedsheet. Looking at Tom with hazy eyes, she almost smirked.

"That shit is too.....much", Jessie remarked; lying on her back to stare at the ceiling. Tom smirked, walking into the bedroom where Jessie was, playfully smacking her butt cheek. Squirming and whimpering, she grabbed at Tom's shoulders; bringing him down for a lustful kiss. Grabbing at her petite waist, her little weight didn't crush Tom one bit, for she sat on him and licked her lips.

"I think you'll look sexy", Tom said. Jessie sighed, bending down to rest her head on Tom's sturdy chest. Massaging the small of her back, he looked down at her beautiful features before smiling again.

"So....were going corset shopping today?" Jessie asked, almost laughing at her question. Tom smirked, massaging and slightly pinching Jessie's fat cheek. "Looks like we are".

BAYBROOK MALL

I really like the white one", Jessie remarked, turning around to view her butt in the mirror. Tom glared in awe, feeling his dick grow hard and burst into small tingles. Smirking, he nodded his head and stood up. Walking over to Jessie, he stared down at her body; man did she look delicious in this corset. Her curves poked and settled into the corset, for her full breasts caved out; Tom loved every nook and feature it showed. Jessie had an amazing body, no question at all. Letting Tom remove the corset, he sent butterfly kisses down her neck; letting Jessie continue her process of buying the corset.

Giving the woman the corset, she ranged it up and surprisingly; Tom payed. Jessie almost couldn't believe it, for she kissed Tom's cheek as they left the 'Lingerie Store'.

Later that night

"Come on baby", Tom chanted, leaning his head back while his legs were crossed. He was waiting all day to tear that corset up, maybe decorate with his 'lovin'. Slowly, Jessie emerged from the bathroom, her figures teasingly popping from the corest. Curling his finger to Jessie, he licked his lips as he prepared to rip that corset to itty bitty pieces.

Jessie's Corest
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Suscribe? (: