Status: DEE-DAHH-DEE.

Take You Down

FRIDAY.

Tom turned out the grimming glow of light in the bathroom, obviously making it impossible for Jessie to glance around for him in those few seconds. Soon enough, moonlight peeked through the window blinds and she could sense every object present. She could blindfold herself and stroll around the room, she would know where everything is settled. Startled from Tom's hand on her waist, she mentally smacked herself. She was completley clueless on why Tom made her jumpy, this isn't there first time 'fooling around'. Only Tom knew her sweet spots that drove her insane if he teased it. Only Tom would know how Jessie moaned, pretty much, what things he can do to make her moan. So you can say, Tom is the master of Jessie's body.

She started to undress when she felt his prescence behind her. The cozy warmth of his body made her shudder, realizing how cold; maybe even tensed she was. His nubbed fingers began to smooth down her bare arms, peeling her white tee down. It was pure....silent. Only the combined noises of there breathing could be sensed. Letting her dainty clothing decorate the floor, he wrapped his arms around her petite form, spreading kisses along her neck. First up one side, then down the other side. Letting his calloused fingers get a firm grip of her naked skin, he dipped her head back, ever so softly nibbling at the soft skin. His teeth clamped onto the base of her neck, sending shivers down her bare body. Her foot tingled and flew into thin air, shaking ever so lightly. Tom knew, every single spot that drove Jessie over the edge.

Neck = check.

Lowering her head to the bed, her eyes soon became distracted. She just laid there, mesmerized as she watched Tom also, decorate the floor with his clothing. She eyed every single movement he made, from when he deleted his shirt from his body, the way he undid the buttons on his pants, to the fabric of his briefs. Quickly, he hovered over her on there 'Twister' bedding. His hazel-nut structure sending her into a daze. So warm, Jessie thought. His mouth was warm when he kissed her, warm as he dotted kissing down her body. Especially warm when he willingly parted her thighs, staring at her with heavy eyes. In her brain, none of these actions weren't new.

"Yummy", he whispered, making his head disappear between her legs. His tongue lapped and licked at any part of it, deeply sucking between his lips. Gasping, she clutched the smooth bedding beneath her.

"Your skin...is so smooth", Tom whispered, letting the middle of his thumb circle the throbbing clitoris infront of him. He eyed her carefully, how her chest heaved up and down in a continous fashion. Withdrawing himself from inbetween her legs, he lifted himself on his knees. Grabbing the base of both her feet, he spreaded her more open, revealing everything. Easing himself into Jessie's disastous heat, he got a firm grip of her thighs. Underneath him, she silently whined. Flinging her head from side to side, she whimpered louder. The smooth brunette locks soon decorated her face like a mask. He found her quite exquisite like this. Tom never knew how much he loved seeing Jessie vulnerable, all under his domain. His control. Inching down, slowly pacing and taking his time as he filled her up, she writhered and pleaded under him. His palms soon found hers, which were on the sweaty base of his neck. Lighlty pinning her hands to the mattress, his mouth sought for hers. Hungrily lapping her tongue, the small clap of skin-on-skin echoed in the bedroom.

Jessie became tight around Tom's swollen flesh, slowly and gently, he managed to plunge inside and out. He decorated her face with kisses, for she became wet everywhere. Inside, outside, the sticky skin between them, her face. Absolutley everywhere, not one place was dry. She felt the cool metal of his lip ring slither pass the base of her neck, moaning softly.

"You like this don't you? The feeling of me inside you?" Tom whispered, thrusting harder into her, taking her breathe and her words away.

"Yes", she whined. Both her hands shuddered from her answer. She was tensed and poised, she couldn't take it any longer. Her dainty fingers reached for his face, pulling him closer so there forheads linked, sharing the mild sweat of anticipation. She felt his breathe, his hands, basically everything on and inside of her. She felt the pleasure between her legs build a powerful cressecendo, she couldn't stop it. Rising and peeking at it's surface, she broke into a family of curses and whimpers.

Few minutes later

Settling down, they both clenched onto eachother, never letting go.

"I love you", Tom remarked.

"I love you too", Jessie replied
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeheeeee (: