I Never Want to Leave This Bed

One

His hands slid up my uniform, pulling at the buttons on my collar. Breathing hot on my neck as he popped the buttons open one, by one. My breath was erratic, my legs began to feel weak, sweat beaded on my forehead. It's so damn hot in here.

Warm hands pulled my blouse open, revealing my pale chest. He quickly pulled the open blouse from my shoulders, dropping it at his feet. His hands slid up the slick panty hose on my legs, trailing up my skirt . I took in a sharp breath and tilted my head back, his lips grazed my neck. My hands tightly gripped his shoulders as he pulled back, taking my panty hose with him.

A smirk played across his lips as his hands devilishly explored my bare legs, pushing me further onto the sink. When his hands reached my thighs he began to push my skirt up, hiking it up until my lacy panties were visible.

"Just what I've been looking for." He whispered against my neck, his lips pressed against my soft skin. His hands slowly slid my panties down my thighs and off my body. I pulled his face to mine, anxiously pressing my lips to his. His mouth moved with the same intensity, his tongue dancing across my upper lip. My lips parted, letting his tongue play with mine.

His breath was heavy against my mouth as he quickly removed his belt and slid his pants down, pulling my legs open even farther and wrapping them around his waist. He fit so perfectly between my thighs, like he belonged there. I wanted him inside, I wanted to feel him. And there he was.


"Jen, you okay?" My coworker and bestfriend, Sarah asked. I snapped out of my thoughts to meet her concerned glance.

"Of course, I'm just tired. These long flights kill me." I replied softly, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. Sarah just nodded in response, she could understand that. Though I'm sure she knew deep down that I had just made an excuse.

I got up from my seat and walked down the isle of the First Class seating, checking to see if all the passengers were satisfied. I hated these international flights, they were incredibly long and most of the time I couldn't understand the passengers.

Presently we were making a flight to Dublin, Ireland. The thought of taking this flight again boggled my mind. I hadn't taken this flight since I had been with him. Sarah was the only person that knew of the event, I'd probably lose my job if anyone else knew.

Making my way back to my seat, Sarah shot me another concerned look. She surveyed my body language and watched me take the seat next to her.

"You're not still thinking about that guy are you?" Sarah asked softly, she had a cautious look about her. It was like she was afraid this was a touchy subject.

"A little, I'm always thinking I'm gonna turn around and see him sitting there." I replied in full honesty. Sarah nodded and patted my leg.

"Don't worry about him, he's just one guy." She assured me, her gaze was still full of sympathy.

"Yeah and he was the best I've had yet." I replied with a chuckle, covering my mouth. I had to lighten the mood somehow.

"Well, pull yourself together. We'll be in Dublin in an hour." Sarah said through her giggle.

A small part of me hoped I would see him, though I knew the reality of the situation. It was a big city and only one night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So after watching the Tudors, I fell in love with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. So since there are no stories about him on here, I thought I'd make my contribution. :]