I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Fourteen

As I walked down the carpeted halls of Jonathan’s apartment I began to think. He had been right, I was involved, and he had a hold on me. Gritting my teeth, I kept on. I couldn’t go back and try to fix another man. He was a hopeless case and I needed to accept it. There would be greener pastures, right?

My better judgment failed me and I stopped, standing in place for a few seconds at the elevator door. Behind me I heard a door slam, turning I saw Jonathan charging from his door toward me. Without giving it another thought, I made a beeline toward him with the same fury in my eye. When I reached him I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. My lips attached to his liquor scented.

He took in a sharp breath against my lips and firmly grasped my bottom, turning and leading me right back to his apartment. Slamming the door behind him, he pushed my legs down and backed me down the hall. Half way down the hall, he slammed me against the wall and hastily began to unbutton my shorts. With the button loose and the zipper down, my shorts fell to my ankles.

Jonathan ran his hands up my bare stomach, his thumbs pulling my wife beater up as he went. I raised my arms and pulled my lips from him briefly so that my shirt could be removed. His lips grazed my cheek, moving down my jaw to my neck. Gently, he lips traced up my soft skin, up to my neck. Nipping gently and letting his tongue tickle my ear lobe.

His hands roamed my sides and around my back, pawing at my bra. With ease he unclasped my strapless bra, pulling it from my body and tossing it aside. I slid my hands from around his neck down his v-neck shirt to the hem at the bottom, lifting it up. He pulled away to pull his shirt over his head, tossing that, too, to the ground.

I bit my lip and smirked up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled broadly and pulled me closer, gently pressing our lips together. His tongue danced across my bottom lip, parting them. I arched my back and pressed my bare chest against his as our mouths moved together. He took in a sharp breath through his nose and ran his hands up my stomach, cupping my breasts. His thumbs teasing my nipples as his moved his hands.

Pressing against his chest, I pulled away again and quickly made my way to the open door at the end up the hall. Looking back, giving him a playful grin as I went. A devious grin spread across his face and he chased after me. I ran to the foot of his unmade bed and stopped, turning to see him standing in the door way. While looking over my shoulder at him, I slid my panties down and stepped out of them.

Placing my knees on the bed, I attempted to crawl up the bed but he caught me first. Standing at the foot of the bed, grasping my hips with both hands, he slid up to my shoulders and pulled me up. My head pressed against his chest, from behind he ran his hands up my stomach, his breath on my neck.

Saying nothing, he roughly pushed me back down and dropped his pants. Grabbing my hips he pushed himself inside of me from behind. Letting out a whimper, I clutched the disheveled blankets on his bed. He gripped my hips even harder and began moving faster, pulling my body against his to create a rhythm.

As he began to slow down, I wiggled free and crawled up the bed but he caught me again. Lying on his side, he pulled my back against his chest. Lifting my right leg up, he inserted himself again, this position allowing him to go deeper.

I cried out as he repeatedly moved within me. He lifted my leg up slightly higher and slid in as far as he could, causing me to let out a shrill moan. This encouraged him to move faster and harder until I was firmly grasping the blankets, gasping incoherently, his name coming out here and there. His breath was hot on my neck; his soft moans making me burn deep inside.

“Please just do it!” I cried out through my heavy breathing. He grunted and pulled all the way out, slamming in repeatedly until I felt my muscles contract. I let out a shrill moan and felt my body convulse as I hit my peak. Trying to catch my breath and I let go of the blankets, my body weak.

Jonathan pulled out and rolled over, his breathing still heavy. I rolled onto my stomach and tried to desperately to recover from the overflow of ecstasy. His hand gently ran up my bare back, reminding me of his presence. I turned slightly to look at him; he looked down at me and smiled weakly.

“That’s why I keep coming back; nobody fucks like you do nobody.” He said hoarsely.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to make it as sexy as possible, but I lack at writing anything too scandalous. :P