I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Fifteen

My eyes hazily opened to a dark room. The only light came from the buildings and street lights that lined the streets outside the open window. The air was still thick with the sweet smell of sweat and sex. My body was still entangled in sheets and man, whom was still fast asleep. As I gently tried to remove myself from his embrace, his grasp tightened and he let out a soft moan.

“I don’t want you to leave me again.” He murmured softly against the pillow, his voice still heavy with sleep.

“I’m just gonna have a drink and a smoke.” I replied softly, sitting up and caressing my hand against his soft cheek. He nodded sleepily and yawned, letting go of me.

Sliding out of bed, I padded out of the bedroom. Fumbling around in the dark hallway, I was able to sort out my bra and panties from all the other scattered clothes. Dressing myself somewhat, I walked into the bathroom and gazed at myself in the mirror. I had taken quite a beating.
Dark bruises and bi
te marks were scattered across my body. My eyes looked tired and weary; my hair was disheveled beyond fixing. I was the definition of “hot mess”. Behind me, hanging on the back of the bathroom was a grey, hooded, cardigan. Pulling it from the door, I slid it over my shoulders and sighed, smelling Jonathan’s scent.

After a brief visit to the bathroom, I walked back into the hall and stole the pack of cigarettes and lighter from Jonathan’s pants pocket. Helping myself, I mixed some cranberry juice with a couple shots of vodka. Once I had my drink in one hand and cigarette in the other, I walked out onto the terrace.

The city lights illuminated the sky and created quite a peaceful ambiance. I leaned against the railing, taking a sip of my drink. Cars buzzed along the busy streets, even at this late hour. People walked up the sidewalks, probably just heading out to the bars for a night of drinking.

“What am I doing here?” I breathed out, flicking my cigarette over the edge. Taking another gulp of my drink, I turned to see Jonathan leaning against the doorway to the terrace. He was staring at me intently.

“You’re here because you want to be.” He answered my previous question, slowly approaching me. I leaned my back against the railing and silently took in his appearance. He was wearing nothing but a pair of slouchy jeans that hung off his body. His toned upper body gleamed in the twilight deliciously.

“I’m still trying to figure that out.” I said softly, looking away from his piercing eyes. He came closer and wrapped his arms around my midsection, resting his chin on my shoulder.
“Stop thinking, just live.” He whispered turning and placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I turned my cheek away from him. Jonathan gently cupped my cheeks in his hands and pressed his lips against mine. The soft yet passionate kiss made me forget any discrepancies I had with him. He pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes, his thumbs gently tracing circles on my cheeks.

“Shouldn’t a celebrity such as you keep these kinds of displays of affection secretive?” I asked looking around, suddenly aware that we were visible to the public.
“I don’t care; I think I’ve made it quite clear to you and everyone here, Dublin, and London that I’m crazy about you.” He said lowly, his face still close to mine. “Not to mention everyone on that flight.”

I smirked and turned after the last comment. He smiled and let out a soft chuckle. It was moments like this that made being with him so confusing. One moment he could be so sweet and understanding, other times he was cold and unmanageable.

“Come on, let’s get dressed and go get a bite to eat. I’ll treat you.” He said with a smile, placing a kiss on my nose. I just smiled and nodded, letting him lead me off the terrace and back into his apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need something good to read. Somebody give me suggestions.