I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Two

"Are you sure this is what you want?" His voice whispered huskily into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I just nodded and tried to catch my breath.

His hands clutched the fabric of my skirt at my hips as he pushed himself into me. I gripped his shirt and arched my back as he moved within me. His breathing was irregular and ragged against my neck. Sliding his hands underneath my butt, he pulled me closer to him.


"Jen, we're here. Wake up." I heard Sarah call me, I shook awake. My hazy gaze stared into Sarah's blue eyes, she was sitting across from me, shaking my knees.

"I must have dozed of."I mumbled, standing up quickly and stumbling down the isle. Reaching into the overhead compartment to grab my purse.

"Come on, let's get outta here." Sarah said, grabbing my arm and leading me off the plane.

The airport was buzzing with travelers and airport personell. It looked like your typical airport crowd, the hustle and bustle was too mcuh for my still groggy mind.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sarah asked, stopping and turning to me, "You've just been so off."

"Yeah, yeah. I think i'm gonna go have a drink." I told her, patting her hand, "Do you think you could get my suitcase and meet me at the bar?"

"Yeah, just one drink. Don't over do it." Sarah warned, wagging her finger. I nodded groggily and parted ways with her.

I made my way through the busy terminal to the airport sports bar that was located around the corner. Hopefully, a drink would get my mind off of things. I took a seat at the empty bar and waited for the bartender to come back. I guess nobody gets a drink at noon.

"Sorry about that, miss. Rough flight?" The bartender asked politely as he hurried back to his post. I just shrugged and tried to retain my consiousness.

"What can I get for ya?" He asked, giving me a professional smile.

"Can I just get a gin and tonic, please?" I said softly, slipping a 20 across the table, "Just keep the change."

The bartender nodded and began to fix my drink. I turned to watch the passing people in the terminal. Across the terminal a flight from London was deboarding. Men in suits and ties with a few scattered business women deboarded. Nothing new to me.

"Here you go, miss." The bartender said, pushing my drink across the counter to me. I turned back to him and slowly took the glass in my hands. Taking a sip, I put my head down on the counter and took a deep sigh. I hear foot steps behind me, I assumed the approaching person would be one of the deboarding London passengers.

"Can I get a Jack Daniels on the rocks, man?" A vaguely familiar voice said from the seat beside me. I slowly rose and took another sip from my glass, not taking the time to glance at the person beside me.

"Starting early too?" The man beside me asked, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Long flight." I mumbled, not picking my head up. He chuckled and set his glass down.

"I don't blame you." He said in response. I picked my head up again to get a look at the person now making conversation with me and take another sip of my drink.

When I turned my eyes met with a pair of very familiar blue eyes, it was him. The man from last week's Dublin flight. My heart raced and I began to feel dizzy. Clutching my glass, I took a large gulp.

"I know you from somewhere." He said, a friendly smile spreading across his face.

"No, I don't think you do." I said nervously, fininishing the last of my drink and sliding off the stool.

"No, no, I do." He replied, grabbing my arm before I could walk off.

"I've been on alot of people's flights." I said with a sigh, desperately hoping he wouldn't remember what had taken place.

"If you fly anything like you did last time, I'll fly with you more often." He said with a smirk. I pulled my arm away and stormed out of the bar.

"Oh come on, I was just kidding!" He called after me.