I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Twenty-Four

After a night of almost no sleep, I pulled my miserable ass out of bed. Dressing in a pair of ripped up jean shorts and a Doors band shirt that hung off the side on my shoulder. Covering my face with sunglasses, I shoved everything in my suitcase and exited my hotel room. I was going home.

Outside the hotel, I hailed a cab and told the driver to take me to the airport. While in the car I called the air port and made arrangements to fly out on the next flight to LAX. To my luck there was a flight leaving with the hour. Good, sooner the better.

I peered out the car window and watched the passing buildings. The people on the sidewalks all looked happier than they should. I was so miserable and wanted everyone else to feel as I did. Why did love have to feel this way?

Once at the airport, I got out and made my way to my gate. Fortunately, I didn’t have to walk too far. My body and mind were both exhausted. It was going to take a week in bed to cure this heartache, possibly at Sarah’s. I wasn’t quite sure I could lay in the same bed that Jonathan and I laid in; it seemed sickening at this point.

As soon as I sat down on my seat on the plane, I felt myself submitting to my drowsiness. The hum of the plane engine and the comfort of going to a familiar place set me at ease. It was the first sense of comfort I had felt in past 48 hours, it was exactly what I needed.
Hazily, my eyes slid open to a nearly empty plane. I guess we had landed. Gripping the top of the seat in front of me, I slowly pulled myself up. Grabbing my purse and throwing it over my shoulder, I began to deboard.

As I passed through the gate into the airport, I saw a familiar form curled up in a seat outside the gate, asleep. It was Jonathan. I walked up to him and peered down at him curiously.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, stirring him from his sleep. His eyes widened when he saw me and he instantly jumped to his feet and pulled me into his arms tightly.

“I’m so sorry.”He murmured into my hair, rocking me back and forth. “I fucked up again and I’m never gonna let you go again, I don’t care if I have to quit this movie.”

He pulled away from his hug to grab my face with both hands and pull our lips together, engaging in a deep, passionate kiss. All the while I kept my hands at my sides; I was still shocked by what was happening. Noticing my behavior, he stopped to look at me. Curious as to why I wasn’t reacting happily.

“I’m too late aren’t I?”He asked his smiling fading.

“No, no. I’m just shocked and I just woke u-“He stopped me with another deep kiss, this time I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Smiling into the kiss, he pulled away to look down at me.

“I love you.” He whispered, our lips still just barely touching.

“I love you too.”I replied, my lips forming into a grin. I can’t remember a time where I was happier.

“So you forgive me?”He asked, his eyes begging me to say yes.

“Of course I do.” I replied, pushing our lips together again.

“Well come on, let’s go home and consummate this bitch.”He said with a chuckle, pulling away and grabbing my hand, leading me out of the airport. I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

As we walked, I turned to him and said “So why were you asleep?”

“I took the first flight out after you left me at the bar last night, I’ve been waiting since.” He explained to me, my face flushed and I smiled gently. He was so incredibly sweet.

“What did you do with princess?”I asked him, curious to know how that was all being sorted out.

“I left her there, she didn’t seem to care. Neither do I. It’s just you and me now, babe.”He replied confidently, squeezing my hand.

“I think I can handle that.”I said, looking over at him and smiling. He returned my smile and swung our hands as we walked.

I could handle quitting my job; maybe even London, just as long as I had him. All I needed was him. In the end, all I had was him. I was perfectly happy with that.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there it is, the end. Fortunately, I'm starting a new one. Here it is:

http://stories.mibba.com/read/406410/Youre-So-Cute-When-Youre-Slurring-Your-Speech/

There's no chapters yet but you can go ahead and subscribe. I'll give you something new to read by tonight. I promise this one will be just as sexy as this one was, if not more. :]