I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Three

My mind was clouded as I fled from the airport bar, I found it so hard to believe that what just happened was reality. He was right there before my eyes, I had heard his voice. This was too much for me.

Weaving through the crowds of people in the terminal, I found my way to the baggage claim. Sara was puling both of her suitcases behind her, walking in my direction. Her attentions were focused on the people who were passing her.

"Hey, can we get the fuck out of here, like now?" I said quickly under my breath. Sara looked up startled to see me. I'm sure I looked like a mess, flustered and red faced.

"What's going on?!" She asked loudly, worry in her voice. I winced and motioned for her to keep her voice down.

"I saw-" I began but stopped when I saw him scanning the crowd anxiously. His eyes landed on me and lit up. He began to approach me, my heart stopped and I froze.

"Oh shit, let's split!" Sarah said quickly, suddenly pulling me toward the terminal's nearest exit. I just watched as my follower, dodged tourist and tried to make his way toward me. Our eyes never leaving each other's.

Sarah hailed a cab and swung the car door open, tossing our small suitcases into the backseat. She jumped in and pulled my arm into the car. As I was leaning into the car another hand grabbed my other arm.

"Wait!" My bathroom companion said, my eyes meeting his piercing blue ones. I was speechless as his hand tightly grasped my arm.

"I just want to know your name." He said, his voice was sincere, serious. I bit my lip and pulled my arm away, getting into the cab. I watched him as we pulled away, his hand still held out.

I had to give him credit, he had chased after me all through the terminal just to apologize and get my name. Maybe I was somewhat special, right?

"What a creep." Sarah muttered, looking behind her to watch him as well. I just nodded and remained silent.

"I'm so sorry, babe. Let's get to the hotel, have a nice shower, and go have a drink. We'll have a ladies night. I'll go get you a sexy dress while you take a shower and calm down." Sarah proposed, squeezing my knee and giving me a reassuring smile. Though I knew her intent was genuine, I could still see the doubt behind her smile. She really was worried about me.

"That sounds nice, thank you. I'm glad you take care of me." I said softly, giving her a fake smile and turning my gaze to the window.

The rest of the ride was silent, I didn't really have much to say at the present moment. Far too much was on my mind. My eyes focused on the passing scenery, the weather was terrible today. It was a muggie, cloudy day. Not exactly the kind of weather you want on a day like this. Though it did match my mood.

When the cab reached our destination, Sarah took care of everything. She settled all the checking in business and showed me to our room. I was glad she was doing all the thinking for me. Our room was a standard hotel room, nothing special. Just the same ugly floral bed spreads, beige walls, and tacky framed pictures. You'd think hotels would look different in other countries, not really.

"I'm gonna do some quick shopping, you take it easy and relax." Sarah said in a rush, giving me a quick hug before she staggered out of the door.

With Sarah gone, I decided a shower was in my best interest. The warm water and familiar hotel soap sent seemed to set me at ease. I closed my eyes and began to get lost in my thoughts.

I moved my hips against him as fast as I could in the limited space, I was so close. His hands gripped my hips tightly, I was positive he would leave bruises. He began to thrust faster and harder, the friction making my head head against the sink mirror loudly.

I gasped and felt my release approaching, my eyes rolled back and my body shook. Burying my face in his collar bone, I bit down on his skin. He groaned and finished himself. He breathed heavily against my hair, running his hands up my sides.

He pulled away and pulled his pants up, handing me my missing articles of clothing. I watched him silently, still trying to grasp what just happened. His eyes met mine, his brilliant blue eyes. Saying nothing, his hands cupped my cheeks. His eyes staring deep into mine, like he was trying to understand me with just a look. He pressed his lips against mine again, his hands still grasping my cheeks. His kiss was deep and long, it was the perfect goodbye kiss.

"What's your name?" He said softly, his lips still inches from mine. Before I could answer, Sarah's voice came over the plane intercom informing the passengers that the plane was landing.

"Please take your seat sir, the plane is landing." I said closing my eyes and turning my face away. He said nothing, his fingers slowly pulled from my face and he turned to the door. With one last glance he left.

Burying my face in my hands I began to cry, what had I just done?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've read Jonathan is an alcoholic and very abusive when drunk. That may come into play. I need some drama going on here.