I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Five

My back hit the cashmere comforter that covered his large bed. He tossed his black blazer to the floor and pulled his v-neck over his head. I hazily looked over his shirtless body, he looked great.

I crawled backward on his bed as he crawled toward me, his eyes staring intently into mine. His hands ran up my legs as he moved himself over me. Reaching up, I pulled his face closer to mine. Our lips pressing together urgently as his warm hands ran over my thighs, his fingers toying with my panties.

"It's always the drink that brings us together." He murmured against my lips, his tracing my bottom lip once his words had departed. I said nothing, just explored his body with my hands.

Slowly, he pulled my black panties down my thighs, tossing them across the room. His hands returned to my body, sliding up my black dress. I let out a soft moan as his lips found my neck, tracing kisses down to my collar bone. His fingers desperartely trying to remove my dress.

"Fuck this." He muttered, frustrated with the dress. Finally, he ripped the top of dress, pulling the tear all the way to the bottom. He tossed what was left of my dress to the floor. A new look of lust showed in his eyes as he looked down at me.

His eyes still looking into mine, he began unbuckling his belt. He smirked and bit his lip as he removed his pants. To my delight, he wasn't wearing any underwear. He brought his body close to mine again, his lips inches from mine. I could feel his breath against my lips, sending electricity through my body as his hands ran up the undersides of my thighs, pulling my legs apart.

I slid my hands up his shoulders, pulling his face to mine. His lips brushed against mine, my tongue tracing the underside of his upper lip. He gasped and pushed himself into me, my back arched and I took in a sharp breath.

He kept a fast, hard rhythym as his lips grazed my neck. I raised my hips up rhymatically to meet his, allowing him to go deeper within me. My body surged with pleasure, taking me over the edge. I was lost in his embrace, I had no concept of what was going on around me.

As I was nearing my peak, he pulled all the way out and slammed back in. He repeated this until my nails dug into his back. I let out a shrill moan as I felt my muscles contract. He groaned and rode out my orgasm, finishing himself. His head buried into my collar boan with exhaustion.

"This is why I keep finding you." He murmured against my skin.


My eyes peaked open, sunlight was streaming into an unfamiliar room. I pulled the covers over my head and curled into a ball. The morning felt like it had come to soon, I was so exhausted. As I regained my consciousness, I began to feel the drinks I had had last night. My head erupted in pain and my body felt drained.

I emerged from the covers and slowly tried to sit up. My body was bare and my hair was everywhere. Though I had a good idea of what had happened last night, I was still unsure of the reality. The bed beside me was empty, though I could hear running water from within the bathroom.

Slowly, I slid my legs off the side of the bed and lifted myself up. Gathering my bra and panties, I dressed myself as much as possible. With gentle steps, I made my way out of the bedroom and into what I assumed was the living room. Down a hall and to the right, I found myself in the kitchen.

The kitchen had a very modern feel to it, though the decor was the least of my concern at the present moment. I reached for a glass that was sitting beside the sink and filled it with water, putting the glass to my lips.

Taking the glass with me, I walked back to the bedroom. When I returned, Jonathan was standing naked in front of the closet. His bare behind exposed as he rummaged around for something to wear.

"I'm sorry." I muttered looking down and turning to leave the room.

"Don't worry about it, nothing you haven't seen." He replied, turning to give me a smirk. I just looked down and blushed.

How was I going to get away this time? The real question was did I want to?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if it was too terrible, the movie awards distracted me haha. Thanks to the new subscribers.