I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Six

"You don't have to be so quiet, I'm not going to bite." Jonathan said, spooning Cheerios into his mouth. He smiled playfully and nudged my shoulder.

The two of us were sitting side by side at the bar in his kitchen. Jonathan had showed off his cooking skills with two bowls of Cheerios, he even added a little sugar to mine. I had to give him credit, nobody made Cheerios like he did.

I pushed a strand of hair from my face and gave him a small smile, gingerly taking a bite of my cereal. He turned his head to watch me, the same smile still on his face.

"Do you always have to stare?" I asked, dropping my spoon into my bowl.

"With you it's hard not to." He said smiling and poking my nose with his index finger. He stepped down from his bar stool and walked around the counter, placing his bowl in the sink.

"Well, enjoy it while you can. I have a flight tonight." I replied, pushing my bowl across the counter toward him.

"I guess I better have you once more than." He retorted with a chuckle and a broad smile. I felt my face blush and a smile break through. To hide my reaction, I buried my face into my hands and shook my hands. Peaking through my fingers, I could see his smile shining through. He truly was adorable.

"I'm not hearing a no." He said, walking around the bar and sweeping me up into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him carry me back into his bedroom.

Gently, he laid me onto his bed and stepped back. I smirked up at him as he began to slowly remove his shirt.

"Do I get a dance too?" I asked with a giggle, raising my eyebrows. He replied by throwing his shirt at my face. Tossing it to the floor, I looked back to see him down to his boxers with a playful look in his eye.

I backed up to the head of the bed and laid my head on one of the many pillows. Jonathan crawled up from the foot of the bed until he reached me. He rested on his knees and leaned forward, pushing the t-shirt I had borrowed up, exposing my bare stomach.

His pouty lips softly pressed against my stomach, moving up to my ribs, his hands slid up my sides. I gasped and shifted my legs. He looked up and smirked, pulling one hand from my hips to pull my panties down.

"You just can't resist, can you?" I asked, biting my lip and looking down at him.

"No and neither can you." He replied giving me that playful smile that made these rendezvous seem so worth it.

After an hour or so of goodbye sex, I finally rolled out of Jonathan's bed. My hair was in a disarray and I realized that I was without clothing. Last night's events had left my dress in a shredded mess.

I picked up the torn dress and looked over at Jonathan, who was lying on his stomach passed out. Quietly, I crawled into the bed beside him and whispered in his ear, "I'm having a dilemma."

"And what's that." He murmured softly, his eyes remained closed but one of his hands reached over to stroke my bare thigh.

"I'm without proper clothing, you destroyed my dress in a desperate attempt to have an encounter with me lastnight." I replied, giving his earlobe a nibble after I finished my sentence.

"Doesn't sound like a problem to me, I like you naked." He said, opening his eyes and smiling. He then turned over and stretched.

"I'm sure the general public won't accept it though." I replied with a chuckle.

"I beg to differ, it's taking every ounce of my better judgment not to have you again." He retorted, looking me up and down.

"Just give me some clothes, please." I said giving him an impatient groan.

"Alright, alright." He said in surrender, sliding out of the bed and walking over to his closet.

After a few minutes of rummaging around, he pulled out a white v neck and a pair of jeans. He set the clothes before me and then jumped back into the bed.

"Those clothes aren't going to fit you but there you are." He mumbled into one of the pillows.

Slipping into his jeans and shirt, I felt much better. I didn't really like being naked, I wasn't one of those girls that was comfortable with their body.

"I have to get going." I said from the doorway. I watched him rise from his bed again and follow me out of the bedroom. He led me to the door and pulled me into his arms.

"Tell me I'll see you again." He said into my hair, a smile crept onto my face.

"Only if you want." I replied, when deep down I wanted to ramble on about how much I liked being with him. This Dublin flight had really turned into something, he was really something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I actually went to Disney World. Go figure.