I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Seven

Somehow I found my way back to the hotel that was supposed to house me for the night. As I walked into the lobby Sarah was arguing with the boy at the counter. I'm assuming she was inquiring about my whereabouts, I'm sure she was terribly worried.

As I was about to approach my bestfriend, she turned away from the counter with huff and faced me. She looked shocked but relieved to see me. The worry fading from her face.

"Where the hell have you been?! I've been so stressed!" She shouted from across the lobby, jogging over to me. I winced at the volume of her voice, I didn't like the attention shes bringing toward me.

"It's a long story." I told her honestly. Sarah rolled her eyes and turned back to grab our bags from the front desk. When she returned, she thrusted my bag into my hands.

"This story of yours can relayed to me on the long flight home, until then we'll talk about Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome from lastnight." She said with a smirk. That's what I loved about Sarah, she knew how I wanted to do things. She knew I would tell her on my own terms.

Later that night, I found myself dressed in my airline uniform aboard a plane headed for London. This flight wouldn't be quite as long as the one the night before but it would tiring none the less.

As the plane began to take off, I listened to Sarah continue to talk about the amazing sex she'd had with the French man from the prior night. Quite honestly, her's sounded a whole lot sexier. I guess the French do know their loving.

"So, tell me how you ended up in those men's clothes this morning. I'm dying to know." She said, leaning closer toward me. A devilish smile spread across her face, a glint in her eye. She knew this was going to be a juicy story.

"It was that guy from the flight, he lives in Dublin. We ran into each other at Micky's." I replied, blushing as I thought of the events that had ensued after Micky's.

"Oh you dirty slut, you did him again?!" She shrieked, covering her mouth once she realized how loud she had said that. I looked around anxiously to see if anyone had heard her before nodding and smiling.

"Multiple times." I said with a grin, she gasped before letting out a giggle.

She asked me all the dirty details and wanted to know everything about him. Though, to be honest I didn't know much about him.

"What did you say his name was again?" She inquired after I finished telling her about his appearance.

"Jonathan, I never got a lastname. I will say he had money, his flat was fancy." I confessed. Sarah cooed over my success with a rich man and expressed her jealousy.

"Why can't I find a rich, sexy, man that pines for me?" Sarah groaned, slumping down in her seat.

"I'll ask him if he has a friend." I replied with a smirk, Sarah immediately looked serious.

"Don't joke like that, a favor like that would make my life." Sarah said with a straight face. I just laughed and patted her knee.

"One day, one day." I said rolling my eyes.

After several hours, Sarah and I deboarded the plane. All I could think about was getting something to eat, at this point anything sounded good. As I concluded my thoughts, I looked up to see a beautiful face leaning against the wall across the terminal, his eyes looking right at me.

"Do you know that guy, he's staring you down." Sarah said softly, watching him curiously.

"Yeah, I do." I said smiling and blushing as I saw Jonathan return my smile, walking toward me. I dropped my suitcase and walked toward him. As I met him, he swept me into his arms and spun me around.

Our lips met and pressed firmly together for a few moments. I had never been this happy to see a man before.

"I told you I wanted to see you again." He said inches away from my lips. I said nothing, just pressed my lips against his again. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck, our bodies pressed tightly together.

"Not in the airport, let me get you home first." Jonathan murmured softly, his breath on my lips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, breathless.

"You, obviously." He replied giving me that playful smile, he was right, we needed to get home. Though, I wasn't quite sure where home was.

"I have flat in London too. I actually reside here more often. Plus my bed was so boring without you in it." He informed me.

"What are you famous or something?" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Before he could answer, Sarah walked up with her arms cross. A very perplexed and nervous look dawned her face.

"Sarah, this is Jonathan." I said, directing his attention to her before mouthing "He's the one". Sarah smiled politely and shook his hand, a look of confusion still in her.

"I'll let you two girls get your stuff and meet you outfront. I'll get you guys dinner." Jonathan said, giving me one last kiss before walking toward the entrance of the terminal.

Once Sarah was sure he was out of earshot she let out a shriek. My eyes widened with confusion and shock.

"What is the matter with you?!" I said, grabbing her shoulders.

"How, why, when, what?!" Sarah cried out, letting out another shriek.

"What are you talking about? Explain?" I said slowly, trying to calm her down.

"Are you completely stupid or did you just live under a rock your whole life?" She asked, looking at me like I was completely retarded. She almost looked weary.

"What are you getting at?" I asked, I was still truly confused. She stepped back and took a deep breath, trying to compose herself.

"Are you telling me, that you spent a whole night having sex repeatedly with him?" She asked in a shaky voice, trying so hard to remain calm. I just nodded slowly, STILL not understanding.

Sarah stumbled backward and took a seat in one of the chairs, putting her face in her hands.

"You dumb, lucky, bitch." She gasped, shaking her head. I took a seat next to her and just listened.

"You are fucking Jonathan Rhys Meyers, that sexy piece of man from the Tudors. Do you understand how many nights I spent with him and a pint of Ben & Jerry's?" She asked wearily.

"So he's some kind of actor?" I asked, I wasn't really big into tv shows. I didn't have Showtime so I wouldn't know anything about this show.

"Yes, Jen, yes. A Big one. Or at least to me. He's been apart of my shower time for a long time." She confessed, "I am truly jealous of you."

"I can still try and find one of those friends." I suggest with a cautious smile.

"You sure as hell better make it a priority, Miss I'm Fucking a Celeb." She said with a smile, nudging me.

"I'll try my best." I replied with a laugh. With that we made our way toward the exit.