I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Eight

"What took you so long?" Jonathan asked, popping up beside me as we exited the airport, his arm snaking around my waist.

"We thought we had forgotten something, no big deal." I lied, seeing Sarah's eyes dart toward me, afraid of my response. I wasn't going to let her shower secret slip.

"I called one of my drivers, I thought I'd save your money and let you stay with me." He said cooly, leading the two of us over to what I assumed was his ride home. Sarah turned and gave me a wide eyed stare. I could just imagine what she was thinking, Holy shit! We're staying with a celebrity!

The driver opened the door, Jon motioned for Sarah to get in first. His driver took her bag and she climbed inside. I handed him my bag as well and went to get in the car but Jonathan stopped me. He grabbed my hips from behind and pulled me against his body, his lips against my neck. His mouth moved up to my ear, his breath against my ear lobe.

"How about I take you home, run you a hot bath, we'll order some take out, and then I'll really treat you." He murmured softly, kissing down the back of my neck. His hands ran up and down my sides.

I turned my head and glanced up at him, his eyes were full of lust. Softly I replied, "You can never have enough,".

With that, I pulled away and approached the car door. I turned back to give him one last look and a smirk before getting into the car. Jonathan bit his lip and sighed, I was going to get it later. He was going to punish me, in the best way of course.

Jonathan joined us in the car and we began our ride to his apartment. The whole drive I could feel his warm hand slide up my skirt, toying with my panties. I prayed that Sarah couldn't tell in the darkness. Though I'm sure my face told all.

After twenty minutes we arrived in front of a building within the city. The driver had our bags ready for us as we stepped out of the car. Sarah and I grabbed our bags as Jonathan tipped his driver and lead us into his apartment.

"Excuse the mess, I'm just moving in." He warned us as we stepped on to the elevator. Sarah looked white as a sheet, it was obvious she was completely star struck.

"Did you just move to London or is it just a new place?" I inquired as we reached our floor and made our way down a long, luxurious hallway.

"Just a new place, the other was quite daft to say the least." He replied with a wave of his hand. Finally we reached his door, which he quickly unlocked and opened.

His London apartment wasn't quite as nice as the place I had stayed at in Dublin, though that could have been because of the lack of furnishing. The apartment consisted of three bedrooms, and a fairly large living room that lead into a kitchen. It was evident that this place wasn't temporary.

Jonathan showed Sarah to one of the rooms that held a guest bed and bathroom. She immediately took a hint and disappeared into her room for the night.

He then lead me to the master bedroom, which was substantially larger than Sarah's room. The bathroom had a walk in glass shower and a large whirlpool bath tub. Jonathan walked over to the tub and turned the faucet on. As he sat on the edge of the tub, he motioned for me to take my clothes off. While I did so he poured bubble bath into the tub, why he had it was beyond me.

Smirking, he watched me cautiously step into the tub of warm water and bubbles. Easing into the tub, I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. This guy really knew how to take care of a girl. I opened my eyes to see him watching me.

"Are you gonna join me?" I asked with a playful smirk.

"Unfortunately, not this time. I'm gonna order some Chinese." He told me, tapping my nose and getting up. I poked out my upper lip and watched him leave.

"Don't you worry, you'll get plenty of attention later." He told me with a wink. I just smiled and sunk lower into the bubbles.

After maybe thirty minutes of relaxation, I stepped out of the bath and wrapped a fluffy towel around my body. I walked into his bedroom and began to rummage around his drawers for something to wear. I found an appealing black t shirt then switched drawers for a pair of boxers.

I found the boxers but among the pairs of men's underwear I found a few pairs of women's panties. My brow furrowed and my smile faded. Maybe he was too good at this game he was playing.

Once dressed, I made my way out into the living room. Jonathan was eating fried rice from a container, watching the tv intently. He looked up and smiled but it fell when he noticed my expression.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" He asked sweetly, the tone sickened me.

"I found woman's underwear. I don't want to be apart of any game that you are trying to play." I said firmly, trying to make sure he understood I meant business.

"About that..." He began sighing, "Come sit down."

I walked over and sat down in the chair adjacent to the couch he was seated on. Expecting the worst, I refrained from making eye contact with him. Some part of me knew this was too good to be true.

"I just got out of a bad break up maybe six months ago," Jonathan began, his tone sullen, "I moved out in such a fluster that some of her stuff got mixed in. I apologize for the confusion. I mean no harm, I promise."

He reached out and placed a hand on my knee, his eyes begging my forgiveness. I looked into his eyes and saw his story as genuine. With a small smile, I forgave him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So apparently Meyers had a suicide attempt this past weekend. Wow.