Thorns

Sweet Sweet Freedom

Questions flooded into Becca’s head: ‘Am I back to normal?? Is everything going to be ok?? Am I free…?’
Becca was feeling so much at once. She didn’t know if she should be scared that it might still be here, happy that it might be gone. Becca was so overwhelmed that, yet again, she threw up. Becca did in fact feel different. She wasn’t really sure of what to do. It was 3:46 AM. Things would usually happen at night, and every night. Becca sat up and waited. She was up all night and nothing happened. She tested it again the second night. Nothing happened. Mary had taken away the demon. Becca didn’t know how or why and she didn’t care.
The phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Becca? It’s Sarah.”
Becca dropped the phone. How was this possible? Sarah was dead…. She picked up the phone.
“Hey Sarah!!” Becca said in an almost too overly excited tone.
How was she alive?
“What have you been up to?” Becca asked hoping that her answer could clear up some of Becca’s questions.
“Well I had this weird dream about a little girl with black hair. She touched my forehead and then I woke up but I was in the middle of the woods… I must have done some major sleep walking…”
Becca now knew that he was gone forever.
“Haha… well are you ok??” Becca started crying.
“Yeah I’m fine. Are you alright Becca?”
"Yes Yes Yes!"
"Ummm ok then..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this is my first ever story so pleasepleaseplease don't judge me....