Sequel: Moonlight Love 2
Status: Should be going alright, sorry if it's slow

Moonlit Love Isn't Always Smooth

The new boy

I sat in the back of my art class doodling on a piece of paper waiting for teacher to get here already and start the class. Mr Richards was a good teacher but he was always late! Finally about ten minutes later Mr Richards ambled in, with a really, I mean really totally hot boy behind him.

The boy was really tall I mean around 6'4 with long red hair, but not just red he had blond, ginger,copper,roan, all kinds of natural high lights in his hair. He looked very muscular in his tight green T-shirt and he had a gorgeous golden tan. All the girls in the room were practically drooling, I smiled secretly to myself, next to me was the only spare seat in the class. I had a few romantic daydreams in my head but snapped to attention when I realised Mr Richards was talking.

Mr Richards was a tall man, though not as tall as the new hottie, in his mid thirties. He had a good sense of humour and was ace at art, obviously we got along well.

"Class I'd like you to meet James Fraser, he's recently moved here and will be in most of your classes." He turned to James and said jokingly "I'm afraid you're going to have to sit in the back corner next to our next prodigy, sorry about that" James ran his eyes over me and smirked.

"I don't think there will be any problems sir," he smiled at me and I smiled and rolled my eyes back. He came over and put his stuff under his side of the desk and sat down. Mr Richards carried on the lesson and when we were all happily drawing away James started a conversation

"So prodigy, since you've had the privilege of learning my name first, care to tell me yours?" I gave him a wolfish grin,

"Nope." I smiled again as the bell went just at that moment and I grabbed my stuff and went to sit with my werewolf friends for lunch
♠ ♠ ♠
My first co-written werewolf story so I hope you like,

I myself am not going to write another chapter unless I've had at least one comment, for PitbulLuver it may be different but for me, no.

Really hope you like

-Birchly <3