Sequel: Moonlight Love 2
Status: Should be going alright, sorry if it's slow

Moonlit Love Isn't Always Smooth

Bite Marks

I grin and look at the red bite mark on my arm, she's a feisty one, I think to my self as I catch up to her and wrap my arm around her waist pulling her into an empty class room. I pin her to the wall beside the door, my blue eyes stare deeply into hers and I notice for the first time that she has a black eye and a green eye.
" Your eyes are amazing Sunny......why hide them?" She refuses to answer me and I'm not worried about it right now because I'm more concerned with how attracted I am to her.
"So fierce and yet you look and smell so sweet" my voice is a husky whisper as I lean in close to her neck and draw in a deep breath of her scent. A mixture of Cool green forests and a hint of lavender. I smirk as her heart rate jacks up and her breath comes faster as I nuzzle her silky skin. I step back letting her arms go a huge grin splits my face and my blue eyes flash victory.
"Your ether scared of me or attracted or both aren't you Sunset?" she breaks for the door and I grab her around the waist with both of my arms pulling her back against my chest, I nuzzle her neck and bite it sharply leaving teeth marks and a single trickle of bright red blood against her pale skin.
"Your playing with a wolf Sunset metaphorically of course....,,,make sure to think hard before you encourage me" I slip around her and out the door walking towards my next class I could still taste her skin on my lips and her scent filled my nose making me crazy. I wanted to Just take her for my self but humans girls were fragile and had to think they were coming to you of their own free will or some such nonsense. I grin at a few girls as I pass and they giggle and comment on how cute I am. I walk into my class and slip into my seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes its really short but I'm getting the hang of co-writing so ill have longer chapters i promise!