Sequel: Raising Baby

A Birthday Wish

It wasn't a moment of weakness, but it was a moment of something new. Newly single Brittany is trying to get over her ex-boyfriend, Kris Letang, and it leads her to vacationing with her best friend, Erin and Erin's husband Sidney Crosby. Knowing that Brittany is the reason that he found Erin, Sid wants Brittany to be happy, but he doesn't want her to end up with Mr. Wrong. He knows that Erin is anxious to help Brittany find someone new, but neither of them want to push her into a relationship. Instead, someone states how interested he is and Brittany and walks into her life, and it might be the best thing that's ever happened to her.
  1. Just a Normal Day
  2. Summer Plans and Pink Lemonade
    Is there already trouble brewing for Kris and Brittany?
  3. That Summer Night
    Things were heating up just like the summer between Kris and Brittany, but all heat has to cool. But will it really cool as quickly as they fixed their problem?
  4. A Late Night Conversation
    Brittany drives to see her friend and the man who set her up with Kris.
  5. What Did You Say?
    Brittany and Erin are surprised when Sid states that he might have some clues as to what might have caused Kris to suddenly change his mind.
  6. Did Someone Say Shopping?
    A new day arrives, and Erin thinks that Brittany is in need of some retail therapy.
  7. Procrastination at its Finest
    Sid just wants to get to North Carolina for the reunion, but Erin and Brittany think that catching up is more important than packing their bags.
  8. One Long Trip
    After a plane ride, and a scenic drive through North Carolina, Sid, Erin, and Brittany arrive in Wrightsville Beach.
  9. Who Sent That?
    The girls are surprised when a gift is sent to the door.
  10. A Very Blind Date
    Someone wants to take Brittany on a date, but he has a rather odd request.
  11. They Call it Love
    Brittany and Jon make it back to his room, but they still can't keep their hands off one another.
  12. The Morning After
    Jon and Brittany wake up from their passionate night together.
  13. Lost with You
    Brittany and Jon realize that they have to face the real world after being alone for more than twenty-four hours.
  14. Last Night at the Beach
    Brittany, Jon, Erin, and Sid go out to dinner together. but when the meal is over, Jon tries to make his last night on vacation a memorable one.
  15. Something New
    Jon wakes up to find himself and Brittany still on the couch from last night, and he gets the surprise of his life.
  16. Sweet Tea and God's Graces
    Brittany and Jon arrive at her home.
  17. What Dad Shouldn't Know
    A secret slips, and Bobby decides that he needs to straighten Jon out.
  18. The Pink Bedroom
    Jon and Brittany decide to settle in for the night. He explores her bedroom and learns some things about her past but also looks forward to more.
  19. What Lovers Do