Sequel: Raising Baby

A Birthday Wish

A Very Blind Date

During the day, Sid left to go golfing with his teammates from the Olympics. Although the whole team wasn’t there, a good portion showed up to enjoy a long weekend golfing and hanging out at the beach. They were also very grateful that they were able to find a place to stay that was rather secluded from the rest of the world. But they had Eric Staal’s wife to thank for that. She planned the whole thing for them, and they all made sure to tell her just how good of an idea it was.
The guys ate lunch at a restaurant near the golf course, and they drank a few beers. Sid saw a friend approach him from the other table, and he was sure he knew just what this particular person wanted to talk about. He sat down across from Sid and sat his beer on the table.
“So how’s it going?”
Sid took a pull of his beer and answered, “Not bad. I’m glad a lot of us were able to do this. It’s pretty cool to see everyone. What about you?”
“Oh, the same. I saw your wife. She’s really pretty.”
“Thanks,” Sid said. He was really hoping that this conversation would take a turn. He loved talking about Erin, but this just didn’t seem like the right place. Besides, he didn’t know just what could be said about her.
“How did you meet her?”
“Oh, that’s kind of a funny story.”
Sid took another pull at his beer and looked across the table.
“So you’re not going to tell me?”
Sid chuckled, “Well I didn’t think you’d be interested in a mushy love story.”
“I’m really not. It’s just you never mentioned anyone, and here she is. It’s just weird, eh?”
“I don’t think so. I met her, we dated, we got engaged, and we got married.”
“Okay. So, I have another question. Why did you bring two girls down here?”
Sid was waiting patiently for this question, and it had arrived. “Yeah. I wasn’t exactly planning on that. Brittany is Erin’s friend, and she was dating someone who kind of… I don’t want to say used her, but it didn’t end the way she planned.”
“Shit.”
“Yeah, and it was kind of my fault for setting them up, so she’s here with us before she heads home.”
“Where’s she from?”
“Not too far from here. She’s going home after this weekend. Erin just wanted her to join us so they could hang out while the guys do things like this.”
“Makes sense. So, umm… I think she’s pretty, and I was wondering if you could have Erin ask Brittany if she might want a date tonight.”
Sid sighed. He promised Erin that he wouldn’t interfere, but the damage was already done. He looked across the table at his friend and could tell that it was a sincere attraction and not just someone looking for a one-night stand.
“I could ask.”
“Either way, I’m showing up at your condo at 7:30,” he said as he grabbed his beer and walked away from the table.
Sid now had some explaining to do, and he wasn’t exactly sure how to do it when he got back.
* * *
Erin had the wonderful job of telling Brittany that she was asked on a date for that evening because Sid didn’t want Brittany thinking that is was out of pity or anything.
“What do you mean,” Brittany asked.
“Sid was golfing, and apparently his friend asked about you. He’ll be here at 7:30, so you’d better get dressed. Oh, and I can’t tell you who it is, either.”
“What if I don’t want to go?”
“You can tell him that when he gets here, but you should go. Even if there isn’t any chemistry, it’s that first date after Kris.”
Brittany let out an exasperated sigh. “I guess. Do you know what I should wear?”
“Not a clue. I don’t know who he is or where he’s taking you. I was just instructed to tell you and to answer the door at 7:30. Maybe you could wear that orange sundress. It’s pretty.”
With that, Erin left Brittany to dress and think about the date. Erin was nervous, too, but mostly because even she didn’t know who this guy was. She knew it had to be one of the single guys from Team Canada, but other than that, she had to wonder.
* * *
Erin and Brittany were sitting in the living room at 7:30. Sid had walked to the back patio to get some fresh air, which was okay with the girls. Erin didn’t understand why he just wouldn’t sit with them, though. He arranged for this date between their friends, and if it ended up being a disaster, she wanted him to take part of the blame.
Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Brittany stayed seated as she was told to do, and did not look at the door. She was so nervous that she wanted to throw up. She’d never been on a blind date, and she really didn’t know if she liked the idea or not.
Erin saw the man who was in front of her and recognized him immediately. She was a bit more at ease, but then he asked her to step outside.
“This is going to sound really weird, but I want you to give her this blindfold, and tell her to wear it.”
“What?”
“Please? It really does make it a blind date, eh?”
“I will try, but I won’t promise you anything,” she said as she walked back into the condominium. “Listen, Britt. I know who he is now, and he’s a really nice guy. He has a weird request, though – he wants you to wear a blindfold during the date.”
“Well that’s weird. But it might make me a bit less nervous, so what the heck!” Brittany took the blindfold out of Erin’s hands, and placed it on her face. “How do I look?”
“Beautiful,” came from a much manlier voice. He wrapped his arm around Brittany’s and guided her out the door and onto the beach. He took in everything about her as he guided her under the moonlight. “You know, you have really beautiful hair.”
“Thank you,” she said as she struggled to try to look at where he might be speaking. She wasn’t that far off, though. She managed to look up at his face and smile.
“And you have a beautiful smile, too.”
“Now you’re just making me blush.”
“Am I? I can keep going if you’d like. But the thing I like the most about you is that southern accent. It’s something else.”
Brittany felt odd, but she trusted him. He slid his arm away from her, and laced his fingers around hers. She liked the feeling of his hand around hers. It was comforting. It was much more comforting than the way she felt when Kris held her hand.
“So, whoever you are… can I ask you some questions? I am blindfolded here, and I would like to get to know you.”
“I guess that’s okay.”
They walked the beach for an hour, and he told her about his family and himself without mentioning any names. He managed to learn about her family, too. They realized that they had similar views on life, and Brittany was very much into him. She really wanted to know who he was, though, but he did not allow her to remove the blindfold.
“This thing is getting kind of annoying,” she said to her date as she started to walk in the sand again.
“I know, but I thought it would be interesting. It makes for a fun story.”
“Only if we have a future together.”
“Who’s to say we won’t,” he asked as he grabbed her hand again.
Brittany really liked the way he was treating her, so she tried to make it as obvious as she could. He noticed that she was biting on her lip, so he leaned in and kissed her. She wasn’t expecting it at all, and she fell, pulling him on top of her. They both laughed, and continued to kiss under the moonlight.
Their kissing progressed to a steady make-out session, and they were both enjoying it.
“Brittany, I don’t want to scare you or anything, but this feels right, so can we…”
Brittany could not believe what he just insinuated, but she wanted it, too. She reached for his shirt and started to pull it off his body. “I want you to fuck me.”
With that whispered into his ear, he was off to the races with Brittany. He reached his hand up her dress grabbed her breasts. He slid his hands down her waist as she undid the button on his pants, and unzipped his zipper. They both knew that they could be caught at any minute, but there was no stopping them to go to his room now. They both wanted each other under the stars that night. He found her panties and pulled them down.
“I really want to give you the five star treatment, but I think I might explode if I don’t get inside you now.”
“What are you waiting for, baby? I want you, too.”
He released himself from his boxers and slid into her as she let out a loud moan. “Shhh,” he whispered into her ear as he began to thrust in and out of her. “God, Brittany, you’re so tight,” he said to her.
She matched his thrusts as he grunted. She was impressed that she let herself sleep with a man who she did not know the identity of, but with every move he made inside her, she forgot about it. She was in heaven right now, and panting and moaning was really letting him know that she enjoyed it for the experience and not for whom he was.
He began to kiss her as he started to thrust more vigorously.
“Oh! Yes, that’s the spot, baby. Oh, don’t stop,” she screamed.
“Britt, I told you to be quiet,” he whispered, but he really didn’t care. He was even starting to get louder. He was still moving in and out of her when he felt her grab the base of his cock. “Shit! Who taught you that,” he asked as he went in for one more kiss.
He started to feel her legs begin to tremble as she lifted them and wrapped them around his legs. He knew she was about to orgasm, and he had to come, too. “Britt, baby, I’m about… shit. Ughhh.”
She released he her hand from his penis and felt the inside of her body become hot as she started to scream and moan louder. Just then, he removed the blindfold from her face.
“Ohhh, Jon,” she shouted when she saw the eyes of Jonathan Toews looking down at her eyes. She couldn’t believe what she had just done. She was lying on the beach with Jon Toews, as he was pulling out of her. She still felt the rush of what she just experienced, and he didn’t want to let her go. She wrapped her arms around him. “I’d tell you I love you, but I don’t want to freak you out.”
“You can tell me that because I am certain that I just fell in love with you,” he said as he laid his head on her.
She started to play with his hair, and he kissed her breast over her dress. “So, that was amazing,” he said to her.
“I couldn’t agree more. Do you think we could go to your room for some more?”
“Are you kidding me,” he asked as he buttoned his pants, and grabbed her. He carried her up the beach to his condominium where they planned to spend the rest of the night.