Sequel: Raising Baby

A Birthday Wish

They Call it Love

Jon and Brittany only made it to the doorway of his condominium before they were at each other again. Jon had never seen a more beautiful woman, and he couldn’t believe that she did everything he asked without even questioning it. He didn’t know if he should be scared that she was just as kinky as he was or if he should just go with it. He decided on the latter, and pushed her up against the door and started to kiss her with more passion than he’d ever kissed another woman before.
At least in his private room he’d be able to see more of her than he saw on the beach. He gently reached for the skirt of her dress and pulled it over her head. She wasted no time with that hint and unzipped the pants that she had already unzipped on the beach. She laughed a little when she realized that he never put his shirt back on after their escapade on the beach.
“What’s so funny?”
“Your shirt. We left it down there.”
“Oh well. That’s just less work we have to do here,” he said with a sly smile as he grabbed her waist and tightened his grip. He picked her up, and he immediately wrapped her legs around his waist so he could hold her better. He kissed her neck as he carried her so he could make his way into the bedroom.
The next thing Brittany knew, she was on the most comfortable king size bed with Jon Toews looking down at her. He had nice eyes. Hell, they were the most beautiful pair of brown eyes that she’d ever seen, and they were looking at her. She couldn’t believe how lucky she was right now. When she got to Wrightsville Beach, she was hoping to meet someone on vacation, but she didn’t expect to meet one of Sid and Erin’s friends. But Lady Luck was with her, and she was even with Jon.
Jon ran his hands up and down her legs, spending enough time on them to brush the rest of the sand off them. There was now sand on the bed, but Jon moved quickly to brush it off, too. He got himself in a better position, and he slowly pulled her panties down her legs, and flung them across the bedroom.
“You won’t be needing those for a while, just so you know.”
“I was hoping that you would say something like that,” she said as she leaned up to kiss him. She grabbed the waistline of his boxers and pulled them down while he helped to get them completely off his hot, sweaty body. He could already tell how excited she was because she was completely wet. It made him feel wonderful that only a little bit of work could turn on such a beautiful woman. He wanted to make love to her tonight and every night for the rest of his life. He knew that he was really in love, even though it seemed impossible.
Before she could make another move, she felt Jon slide inside her. She gasped in pleasure as he stroked her in a more loving way than he did on the beach. Every ridge of his penis could be felt against her. She began to rub his back, but every thrust he made her moan in pleasure. She ended up scratching his back because of the pleasure and pressure.
“Are you trying to make it known that I’m yours or am I just that good,” Jon asked as he pumped some more.
“Can I say both?”
He took that as one of the best compliments he’d ever received, so he kissed her once more. He’d had sex with other women, but no one made him feel the way Brittany was making him feel. He wanted to make her scream. He was really trying. He just couldn’t believe that he already thought he loved her. He only just met her a few hours ago, and here they were, on his bed doing the most intimate thing that two people could do. He began to lose track of his thoughts as he tried to make her feel loved.
As his mind wondered and instinct took off, Brittany brought him back to attention. She felt like she needed just one more thing to make her night. She grabbed his hand and moved it down to her clitoris. She begged him to play with it, so he obliged. Within minutes, she was experiencing a magical and euphoric moment. He couldn’t help but smile to himself when he thought how silly he looked for forgetting.
Jon felt like he was about to come, so he gave Brittany a bit of a warning just like he had on the beach. He was hoping that she would wrap her legs around him again because the feeling it had against his hard penis. She did it again, and he released himself inside of her hot cavern. Instead of pulling out right over he ejaculated, he let himself soften a little bit. He wanted to stay as close to her as he could. He didn’t want to let her go.
When he finally did pull out, he grabbed Brittany and began to cuddle with her. He gently brushed her hair off her face that was now moist with sweat. “You know you’re glowing right now,” he asked.
“Hmmm, I wonder why that is,” she teased him.
He gently kissed her and held her. He slid the covers down the bed so he could pull them on top of them so they could sleep the night away.
“What are you doing,” she asked.
“I thought you might get cold tonight.”
“I didn’t agree to stay the night. I should really get back.”
“Why? Please stay with me.”
“But Erin will worry.”
“Let Sid worry about Erin. You stay here with me,” he said as he kissed her again. “Please?”
She could feel his gentle hands starting to rub her back, and she wanted to stay. She really did.
“Okay. I’ll stay, but I am kind of cold.”
Jon got up and walked to his dresser. He found a t-shirt that he wanted Brittany to sleep in. “Here,” he said as he started to walk over to the bed that she was now sitting on. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she looked naked. He couldn’t believe that he made love to her twice. He was sad that she wanted to cover up her body, but he didn’t want her to be uncomfortable, so he lifted her arms into the air and put the shirt on her.
“Such treatment I get here. I wish I’d met you sooner.”
“I feel the same way,” he said as he gently pushed her into the bed and pulled the covers up. He snuggled his way into her, and wrapped his arms around her. There was no way he was letting her go.