Is This A Dream Or My Reality?

Ch.5 Play Of Our Lives

6th hour- GYM.
Destiny must really hate Suki because he was also in her co-op gym class. In fact, he sat right next to her. Since it was down pouring outside, so today was a kareoke day. Their teacher, Mr. Kiloike didn't really care what they sang, doesn't matter if there's any swearing or vulgarity. Suki got up first, knowing she'd better break the standard.

"Your cruel device, your blood like ice. One look could kill..,my pain your thrill.." she continued until the song was over.

Luke was up next, dressed in his usual emo attire. He took the mike from Suki and took the center stage.
"Cut my life into pieces! This is my last resort! Suffocation! No breathing! Don't give a fuck if I cut myself bleeding!"

The entire gm erupted into applause, even Mr. Kiloike. (Kee-lo-kee) He returned to his seat next to Suki, smirking at her dumbfounded look.
"Since when could you sing?"
"I can if you can."

Then this dumb blonde bimbo grabbed the mike and sang the chorus of "To Be Loved." (That's all she could remember.)

"I want domination! I want your submisson! I see your not resisting to this temptation! I've got one confession!," she said pointing to Luke,"I love depravation! Got a jet black heart that's all fucked up and it's falling apart!"

The bell rang and school was over. Suki got to her bus and took the very back seat. Some pink haired preppy girl appeared in front of her, demanding to know why she was in her seat.
"Move! You're in my seat!" she said, shoving Suki.
"No."
"Move your ass!"
Suki stood up and gave her a black eye,"Now you'll have no need for mascara."
Luke walked onto the bus just as she sat down. He took the seat in front of her, dodging the pink haired prep, throwing things in their direction. As he saw a single tear run down Suki's cheek, he sat next to her, trying to comfort her.
"Hey. Are you okay?"
"I think so..."
"Want to talk about it?"
"Well....I guess it might help.."
"Okay...what's wrong?"
"I'm supposed to meet Dustin at the park and I don't know why. He doesn't seem mad at me...but I just don't know. That's the problem."
"Suki..I'm so sorry..I don't want to cause you any heartache.I'll just leave.."
"Luke..please don't go.." she cried, grabbing his hand. He sat back down and hugged her.
"Thank you.."
She fell asleep on his shoulder, and he helped her home. (Yes, they're neighbors too. ^-^)She fell asleep again and woke up around 3:50, Luke had walked home by then. She changed and grabbed an umbrella, seeing the clouds begin to darken. It began to rain as she entered the park, she sighed and continued to walk. Her phone vibrated in her pocket, she picked it up to see that her "loving" boyfriend was calling.
"Hello?"
"Are you almost here?"
"Yes. You're at the fountain right?"
"Yeah, See you soon."
"Okay."
She hung up and continued toward the fountain. She arrived there a few minutes afterward. Dustin was standing in the rain, sopping wet, and his wonderfully sexy black hair was drenched.She walked to him, covering them both with her umbrella.
"You wanted to see me?"
"Took you long enough."
"All right, bye then."
She spun on her heel and was about to leave, when Dustin spun her back and instantly kissed her.
"Suki....I love you...and I don't want to lose you..."
"I know.."
"And I want to get to know you better.." he whispered, snaking his arms around and up her shirt.
She pulled away,and ran from him, toward the entrance. She dropped the umbrella, and continued to run. Dustin grabbed her wrist near the entrance, and refused to let her go.
"Dustin. I told you. I'm not having sex with you. Not now."
"I know. I'm sorry.. I just..-"
She kissed him, he was so out of it he didn't even realize until it was over. She walked back to the entrance and called her brother for a ride home. She took a shower when she got home, and decided to check her instant messenger and her email.Due to lightening fast internet, it was fairly easy to check everything. Just as she was about to sign off, both Dustin and Luke signed in. (suki-xxemoxxsoulxx; dustin-xsexyxemoxbeastx; luke- xcrimsonxeyesx)
xxemoxxsoulxx- hey guys
xsexyxemoxbeastx- hey love.
xcrimsonxeyesx- hi suki
xxemoxxsoulxx-how are you?
xsexyxemoxbeastx- i want you...so badly..
xcrimsonxeyesx- wow...TMI. i'm good how bout you?
xxemoxxsoulxx- i'm fine. ty. NO DUSTIN.
xsexyxemoxbeastx has signed off.
xxemoxxsoulxx- hey. you want to come over? we need to practice.
xcrimsonxeyesx- sure. i'll be over in five.
They both signed off and Luke appeared on her door step around 6pm. They practiced for hours and once it came to the ending, it became extremely awkward.The kiss was coming and they both knew it. So it came, their lips met, but they didn't part. Luke snaked his arms around her waist, and hers around his neck. He pulled away and looked her in the eye.
"I shouldn't have done that.."
"Come on. Let's eat."
She walkd to the kitchen, handing him his box of Mongolian beef ans she grabbed her box of sweet and sour chicken. They sat down on the couch and Suki put in a M*A*S*H DVD. They sat in silence as the room filled with light.
♠ ♠ ♠
crapp. i'm out of ideas. anyone got any? comments would be wonderful!!