Status: Don't be a silent reader! *Comment *Subscribe

Hey, Lucy, I Remember Your Name

Chapter Two

A few weeks past, and things at Hogwarts had been fine, completely find. Lucy and Kate had talked a lot, walked from class to class with each other. And Draco had found his match, Harry Potter.

The two hated each other with a burning passion. Harry beat him at something, Draco had to beat him at something, it was as easy as that.

"So are you going home for thanksgiving?"Kate asked as they walked down the long empty hallway.

Lucy shrugged. "Don't know..."She paused as she remembered that she had to be partners with Malfoy in potions. "The only thing that is on my mind is that I have to work with Malfoy"Her voice sounded sour as she said the name.

Kate shrugged.

"Lucy."Hermione said as she walked in front of them and stopped in front of them. "Kate."She she smiled at both of them.

"Are you alright? You seemed really upset after spells yesterday..."Lucy asked brushing her hair out of her face.

Hermione frowned. "It was just something I over heard Ron say, that's all..."She shrugged, avoiding the topic.

"He's Ron. Don't listen to what he has to say. He isn't worth it..."Kate said as the personality of Slytherin showed as she talked about Ron. If there was one house she hated, it was Gryffindor.

"You sound more like Malfoy everyday. Ya'know that?"Lucy asked turning to her friend.

Kate glared at her.

"She is right, Hermione...he is Ron, and is not worth you're time."Lucy nodded with agreement. And Hermione sighed.

"I guess."She paused. "Lucy, are you still coming to the Gryffindor common room tonight to hang out?"She asked.

Lucy nodded. "Yeah. After dinner, I'll be up."It was Friday and Lucy was going to be hanging out in Gryffindor.

"Kate are you sure you don't want to come?"Hermione asked, yet again.

"Yeah, positive. Pansy needs my help with homework."Kate answered. Lucy giggled a little. Pansy Parkinson was such a joke. She was the joke. You just had to say her name and people would laugh. "What?" That is, not other Slytherin's.

"Nothing..."Lucy answered holding back the rest of her laughs.

`~`~`~`~`~

Lucy kept to her self that night at dinner. Like she always did, and it seemed to go pretty fast. But she wasn't really looking forward to being in Gryffindor all night. Not that they didn't get along, she was just tired. And didn't want to do much.After dinner she made her way to Gryffindor, but ran in to Malfoy on the way.

Malfoy had talked to Lucy only once before, and it was only a hey kind of thing.

"Sorry."Lucy said, Draco had never heard a voice as quiet and, well, as pretty as hers.

"No, it was my fault."Lucy shrugged it off. "Leah? Right?"He asked, Lucy rolled her eye's.

"It's Lucy..."She corrected, fixing her bag strap on her other shoulder. "Drake? Right?"She mocked in the same tone, to show him just how annoying it was when someone messed up you're name.

"Draco."He corrected.

"Ah, yes. That's right."She smirked.

"So, Lucy."

"So, Draco."She mocked again, turning around towards the stairs.

"How have you been?"He asked fallowing up the stairs.

"Pretty good, and you?"She asked, Draco didn't want her to stop talking, he would ask different things just to keep her talking.

"Good, so what are you doing over the holidays?"He asked, hoping she wasn't getting annoyed, which she probably was.

She looked back at him and looked him over looking with a weird look. "Um, going home..."She paused. "Look, it was nice talking...but I am going to the Gryffindor house, so..."She paused again. "I'll talk to you later."She pressed her lips in a thin line and sighed.

"Yeah, talk later..."Draco agreed stepping back almost falling.

"You OK?"She asked standing at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, fine...perfectly fine..."He said, embarrassed. Of coarse.

Draco thought about his little conversation with Lucy, and what her voice sounded like, they way she talked.

"Just a little crush...that's it."He mumbled to himself as he walked to the common room.

"You say something, Draco?"Goyle asked.

"Nope. Nothing, nothing at all..."