Status: Don't be a silent reader! *Comment *Subscribe

Hey, Lucy, I Remember Your Name

Chapter Three

Lucy greeted the big lady in the picture at the door of Gryffindor. There where always some very interesting conversations that she over heard...and she wasn't the type of person--well, painting--to keep her mouth shut.

"So how is breaking-the-glass thing going for you?"Lucy asked as she stopped in front of the painting.

The big lady sighed, "Not well, are you looking for Granger?"

"Indeed I am..."Lucy paused looking up at the big lady. "Is she in the house?"

"Of coarse, she never leaves on Friday's..."She shook her head with a worried look on her face.

Lucy's bangs fell in front of her eye again, she thought for a moment, she had been meaning to start up pranks again...the last one got her extra homework. But it was worth it. She had one planed for a few weeks. But she would need help with it. "Will you please let me in?"She asked.

The big lady smiled and opened, and Lucy walked in and put her robe on one of the hooks.

"Hi, Lucy."A few people smiled as she skipped up the stairs to Hermione's dorm room that she shared with Cho.

"Hermione. Idea. Can we use Harry's cloak?"I asked poking my head in the door.

"Why?"She asked looking up from her book.

"Mione, you never stop reading."Lucy said crossing her arms, school ended in a few weeks, and they had barley done anything together because she was with Harry, and Ron nonstop. She told Lucy it had something to do with a stone that gave eternal life.

"And you're point."Hermione said closing the book, Lucy plopped down on the bed and looked at Hermione.

"Come on...haven't you ever wondered what it's like in the Slytherin house?"Lucy said quieter.

"Lucy! What the bloody hell are you talking about?"She asked crossing her arms, Hermione was all about the rules.

"Come on...Pansy has been getting on my nerves..."Lucy whined somewhat.

"And you're plan is?"

"We sneak in. And put a little treat on her bed and watch her turn maroon and gold and then sneak out!"Lucy explained. "Harry!"She called out towards the door as she saw Harry and Ron walk by.

"Hm?"He responded turning around and looking in the door.

"Can I barrow you're cloak?"She asked.

"Sure."He shrugged. "I'll get it and bring it back here..."

"Thanks."Lucy smiled, "Now come on!"

"Lucy..."

"Hermione..."Lucy mocked in the same tone. "Come on. It'll be fun!"

"I don't think you're version of fun is my version of fun..."Hermione said.

"Hermione...please?"Lucy asked, as Harry through it in. "Come on...You can't turn back now..."

`~`~`~`~`~

Lucy had her arm around Hermione's shoulder as the snuck in with some Slytherin's in to the common room of Slytherin. It was really--well, nice.

"How can such slobs have such a nice place?"Hermione whispered.

"Beats me..."Lucy sighed in a quiet tone. As they found the living area in the common room. And saw Draco talking with Crabbe and Goyle.

"It's not like it matter's."Crabbe said laying down on the couch. Draco rolled his eye's. For then next 6 years he was stuck with these slobs.

"Crabbe, what are you talking about?"Goyle asked.

"Does it matter?"Draco interrupted. "Besides, it's always the same. Potions, Spells, Charms, and then Potions again..."

Neither of them answered.

"Almost like Potter..."Draco sneered with disgust. "Hell, he never changes either. Seems like trouble always fallows him."

"What do you expect...he is the boy-who-lived."Goyle said.

"He is no better then a worthless muggle who can't defend for himself."Draco retorted. "Be-friend a Weasley..."He rolled his eyes. "And a mudblood. Disgusting really..."

"Let's go..."Lucy said pushing Hermione forward, but bumped in to a picture on the wall and it crashed to the ground, luckily they where both covered by the cloak still. It was silent again. The three in the Common room looked up, and Lucy and Hermione hurried off to Pansy's room. "OK, she will be back in about ten minutes if she has to disgustingly flirt with Malfoy, five if she comes right up."

"How do you know this?"Hermione asked.

"I have had this planned for a few weeks now...I take this stuff for-real..."Lucy sighed as she placed the candy in a heart shape on Pansy's pillow, and they saw by the door and waited. They sat quietly, a few other girls where in the room, but they stayed completely unnoticed.

When Pansy walked in first thing she did was eat a piece of candy. Hermione and Lucy both held their hands over their mouths as they watched he change color for head to toe. The stood up as Pansy realized what happened, and ran out.

Once down the hall from Slytherin they removed the cloak and laughter soon came afterwards.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so my story was reported, I'm over it. But, it was for the title that had spelling/grammer errors. I have no clue what it is, so if you readers could possibly tell me, that would be great,

My grammer and spelling isn't the best, But I found a site Orangoo
But it does not check Grammer. So please, do tell me!

Thanks!
And thank you for reading!