Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Carlo's Pizzaria.

Christofer

Oli had just walked me to school. How sweet! I'm the first one in class, so I set my things in my usual seat I sit in. Toward the back, but still close enough for me to hear and pay attention.
I looked at the clock, Fifteen minutes until class starts. I hear shuffling next to me.

"H-hey Chris, Are you m-" Brendon shifts from one side to the other.

"Brendon. Don't think I'm mad at you. Oli just had a little jealousy moment, He knows that you're my friend from class and nothing else." I state before he could even finish.

"O-oh. Alright, do you think O-Oli would mind if we-" Brendon was cut off again, but this time by Professor Newberry.

"Alright, Get to your seats. Chop chop. Today's leason will require hands on activities and you'll need a partner. Start working, there'll be a project on this lesson due next week. The lesson is on the board. Start copying." Professor Newberry continues while walking to his desk and begins typing on his laptop.

"Wanna work together, Chris?" Brendon asks once we finished copying the rubric for the project.

"Uh, Sure Brendon." I give him a chipper smile and scoot his desk closer to mine.

By the end of class, Brendon and I had planned out who was doing what.
"Hey Chris, Want to go have a late lunch?"

I look at the clock on my phone. 3:18
"Uh, Let me tell Oli." I say while walking out the door.
As I expected Oli is jamming away in the car, bobbing his head to the music. I giggle at his cuteness. He looks up as the song seems to be over, blushing he gets out of the car approaching me and Brendon.

"Hey love, did you see that?" I nod smirking at him, recieving a quick peck. "And how was class?" He asks while slipping an arm around my waist and giving a brief nod to Brendon.

"It was okay, Brendon and I have a project and we want to go get lunch because thinking makes a hungry Christofer!" I giggle, rubbing my tummy in a circular motion.

"Do you want me to drive you and Brendon to Silvia's?" Oli asks while nudging to the car.

"Actually, I was thinking Carlo's Pizzaria. But, you'll have to join us Oli." Brendon cuts in before I could answer.

Oli looks at me, and of course; I nod in agreement. I just LOVE pizza.
"ONWARD TO FILLING MY TUMMY!" I scream skipping to the car, with Oli ad Brendon trailing behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'M SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG!
I've been busy with essays and projects. Dx
It's kind of natural for the last two weeks of the first semester of highschool to have lots of projects and all.
They were 50% of my grade, I hope you understand. <3